Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 208 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeffro06's Rubicon

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 06-25-2013, 12:26 PM   #3106
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
I've thought about buying stock in zip-ties....but as it turns out I've spent all my money on the Jeep.
Buying stock in zipties = lucrative

wheelin Moab = PRICELESS!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003
bobthetj03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 01:33 PM   #3107
G Beasley
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
....but as it turns out I've spent all my money on the Jeep.
I think that applies to all of us .
Unread 06-26-2013, 12:37 PM   #3108
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I picked up the part to fix my shifter linkage...$4, problem solved. I have a backup part in the glove box.

I'll post the part number later, just in case anyone else needs one.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2013, 09:01 PM   #3109
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

My new DieHard Platinum

The $4 part that kept me from shifting my Jeep into gear.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 06-28-2013, 07:52 PM   #3110
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Cleaned the Jeep tonight, aka: got caught in the rain at a softball game, seats are washed, dash is clean, floor boards are rinsed....I guess Moab is all gone now, lol. The drive home was a bit wet on our rears. The girls were laughing, the wife was freezing. We did have the safari top on, but that only helped while we were moving....by the time we got in the Jeep, it was already clean.

Unread 06-29-2013, 06:47 AM   #3111
G Beasley
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Cleaned the Jeep tonight, aka: got caught in the rain at a softball game, seats are washed, dash is clean, floor boards are rinsed....I guess Moab is all gone now, lol. The drive home was a bit wet on our rears. The girls were laughing, the wife was freezing. We did have the safari top on, but that only helped while we were moving....by the time we got in the Jeep, it was already clean.
Somewhere at some point you will find red dust while you are working on something in the future . Its everywhere ...
Unread 07-06-2013, 02:58 PM   #3112
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I didn't go wheeling, but I did take my dog, Miranda, for a nice 90 mile Jeep ride. Sunny, a slight breeze and topless made for a good day.

Unread 07-08-2013, 12:59 PM   #3113
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

We did the same thing Saturday. Took the dogs to the beach. They had a blast!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003
bobthetj03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 06:49 PM   #3114
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I didn't go wheeling, but I did take my dog, Miranda, for a nice 90 mile Jeep ride. Sunny, a slight breeze and topless made for a good day.
Havent seen a picture of her in along time Jeff how is she doing?
midnight_f150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 09:40 PM   #3115
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_f150 View Post
Havent seen a picture of her in along time Jeff how is she doing?
The Jeep or the dog?

Here's my dog, on the 4th:

And here's my Rubi, from tonight:

They're both doing great.

I'm getting the itch to wheel, and that ^ was as close to off road as I could get tonight. I need to find some time to hit the Badlands or The Cliffs, but this week and weekend is all booked. Next week I'm off work, but I have my 30 year class reunion on Saturday, so things are looking real good. I refuse to drive down to the Badlands on a Sunday, when I have to work the following Monday, so I guess the Badlands is out of the question for awhile, especially since I go on call for two weeks when I get back to work. Oh, well, the Jeep ain't going anywhere anytime soon, so I'll figure something out, sooner or later.

Unread 07-08-2013, 09:52 PM   #3116
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I was talking about your dog. She is a pretty dog jeff.
Unread 07-08-2013, 09:54 PM   #3117
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I was talking about your dog. She is a pretty dog jeff.
I figured you were. She's a good dog for sure, loves the Jeep, but that stands to reason since the day I brought her home was in a topless YJ with no doors. The other day I was trimming the hedges and she jumped in the back seat of the jeep and didn't want to get out.

Unread 07-13-2013, 10:00 PM   #3118
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I offered to let my 12 year old daughters drive the Jeep today, one jumped at the chance. We were on a dirt "road". She did really good, even hit 45 mph. They've both driven at the Badlands before, but never at speeds above 10-15 mph.

Unread 07-14-2013, 04:59 AM   #3119
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Any chance you might make a wheeling trip down south sometime Jeff?
Unread 07-14-2013, 06:04 AM   #3120
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Any chance you might make a wheeling trip down south sometime Jeff?
There's always a chance.....but not anytime in the near future.

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.