Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 36 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeffro06's Rubicon

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 02-02-2011, 06:07 PM   #526
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckRider View Post
You used your Jeep for work today?
Had too, my Tahoe couldn't get out of my drive until around 3pm, and even if it would have made it out of the drive it wouldn't have gone much further, since it's 2wd.

One of the other guys at work had is JK Rubicon out on patrol too....good times.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2011, 06:09 PM   #527
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I sure hope they reimbursed you by the mile. Sounds like good times. Our local PD had some Cherokees for a while. Better than trying to get a crown vic through the snow. They ended up replacing them with a few WJ and WKs over time, but they don't have all that many.
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2011, 06:12 PM   #528
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I was happy with a full tank of gas, and getting paid to "wheel"...

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 02-02-2011, 06:13 PM   #529
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Heck, that would have made me happy too.
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2011, 04:07 PM   #530
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm going to pick up the bumper and rockers after work tomorrow.

Unread 02-03-2011, 06:33 PM   #531
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
I'm going to pick up the bumper and rockers after work tomorrow.
I cant wait to see that bumper!
midnight_f150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2011, 07:48 AM   #532
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I CANT WAIT FOR PICS FINALLY. I got my corners powdercoated textured semi-flat black. I cant wait to get my sliders the same color.
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2011, 09:06 AM   #533
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan864 View Post
I CANT WAIT FOR PICS FINALLY. I got my corners powdercoated textured semi-flat black. I cant wait to get my sliders the same color.
My parts are going to have some gloss to them, to hopefully match the rear LoD. I guess I'll see later today.

Unread 02-04-2011, 07:42 PM   #534
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

The Rokmen Mercenary front bumper is on, as is my Superwinch. Pictures will be up shortly.

Unread 02-04-2011, 07:48 PM   #535
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

I am waiting.
Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2011, 08:19 PM   #536
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I picked up the bumper and sliders after work, wasted no time getting the winch on the bumper.

I also wasted no time getting the old bumper off and the new one mounted up.

After wiring up the winch I spooled the line on, but not under load.

A little HDR so the winch will show a little better in the darkness.....

Here's a shot with the flash on....

After taking these shots I found me an anchor point and spooled the line on under load.

I had no problems with the install at all, went smooth as silk. I'll get some more shots when it's daylight.

The sliders will have to wait a little while longer.

Unread 02-04-2011, 08:35 PM   #537
Sgt.Fuzz
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Hell yeah! I love that bumper.
Unread 02-04-2011, 08:39 PM   #538
kashoggio

looks very nice jeff, love the bumper

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="DarkRed"]"Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion."[/COLOR][/FONT]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/2004-tj-rubicon-skittles-build-1152944/"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Lime"]MY JEEP BUILD [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/URL]

[url="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=226258"]ITEMS FOR SALE [/url]

[url="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/polish-jeepers/"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]POLISH JEEPERS CLUB[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/url]
kashoggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2011, 08:52 PM   #539
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFuzz View Post
Hell yeah! I love that bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashoggio View Post
looks very nice jeff, love the bumper
Thanks....I hope the slider install goes as smoothly. I know I can't do it in my garage though.

Unread 02-04-2011, 08:54 PM   #540
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

Jeep is looking great jeff

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.