Jeffro06's Rubicon - Page 40 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Jeffro06's Rubicon

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 02-09-2011, 09:38 AM   #586
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Ahh, something custom. Nice. I love the stance of your Jeep. Very capable but retains the Jeep character of the stock vehicle (not that I don't love some of the beasts on here).

JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2011, 09:50 AM   #587
dwlmytj2000
2000 TJ Wrangler 

lukrider true it does retain a lil stock character but agreed...very nice jeep! nice to see the monsters but nice to see the dd's as well!
dwlmytj2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2011, 10:58 AM   #588
kellerumps
See Ya Coach.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro06 View Post
great pic!!!!!!

Member of: IndyOrv
kellerumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2011, 05:19 PM   #589
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellerumps View Post
great pic!!!!!!
Thanks.....wierd that it's not showing up in the quote.

If it warms up to the 30's this weekend I'll probably take a shot at getting the sliders installed, but it's not happening in these cold *** temps. Me garage no heat,

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2011, 07:41 PM   #590
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

This past weekend I took one of my daughters and my dog for a ride in the jeep. We had some fresh snow so we figured it was a good reason to spend some time in the jeep.

We stopped along the Rock River at Black Hawk Statue, among other places.

My daughter even got to see her first Bald Eagle.

Only in a Jeep.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Unread 02-10-2011, 03:20 AM   #591
BADBOY-RUBICON

Very cool.
BADBOY-RUBICON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2011, 06:38 AM   #592
99goldxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I have really never seen an Eagle out in the wild. I might have last year when I went fishing without a fishing pole, just a boat motor (caught three fish), on the Wabash river. My dream is get a photo of an eagle, wings spread out with hardly anything else in the frame.

The one time I have seen was at a Colts game and an Eagle that is held in captivity in Tennessee for Eagle awareness. A photog had a great shot with the eagle full frame.

Also, great photos.

"but yeah i guess if i did it all over, i would have hit her."

[QUOTE=99XJBeast;11291646]its running like a raped ape on steroids.[/QUOTE]

1999 XJ. 235 Big O AT's. Clear bumper and side markers. 6.5 inch speakers in rear. Soon to be all LED bulbs (need turn signal flasher and led bulbs and gauge lights).
99goldxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2011, 08:59 AM   #593
Lamont_24
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Go to Alaska, you'll see hundreds. People up there act like their black birds. I went up there and was like holy crap! Got some really cool pictures of the Baldies.
[COLOR="Indigo"]Purple Jeep Club member #13[/COLOR]
Lamont_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2011, 09:09 AM   #594
TheHeilis
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Lookin good Jeff.
White Jeep Club Member #117
TheHeilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2011, 10:12 PM   #595
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

It's getting there......

I worked on it for a couple hours, almost got the passenger side done, broke a bit, need to run to the store tomorrow and get another one, or two.

The hardest part so far is the stupid fender flares. What a pain in the butt to get off, and I highly doubt the screws that came out will actually go back in, at least they don't seem like they'll want to. They don't appear to have anything to grab on to.

I've got the next two days to finish them, and not lose my temper.

Unread 02-12-2011, 03:04 AM   #596
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
It's getting there......

I worked on it for a couple hours, almost got the passenger side done, broke a bit, need to run to the store tomorrow and get another one, or two.

The hardest part so far is the stupid fender flares. What a pain in the butt to get off, and I highly doubt the screws that came out will actually go back in, at least they don't seem like they'll want to. They don't appear to have anything to grab on to.

I've got the next two days to finish them, and not lose my temper.
they look great!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait for more picture!
midnight_f150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2011, 05:27 AM   #597
JJeeper09
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Nice man! I love Moab's Im really tempted to keep mine after seeing you jeep look so good.

Rokman's may be a pain to get on but they are some of the best out there
Unread 02-12-2011, 09:35 AM   #598
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

The passenger side is done, but the driver side is being a pain in the ***! I can't get the bolts that hold the rear flare on, off. The stupid ******* things just spin and ******* spin!! I haven't quite lost my temper......yet.

Unread 02-12-2011, 09:44 AM   #599
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

Jeff you can hold them from the back.

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2011, 10:12 AM   #600
kellerumps
See Ya Coach.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post
Thanks.....wierd that it's not showing up in the quote.

If it warms up to the 30's this weekend I'll probably take a shot at getting the sliders installed, but it's not happening in these cold *** temps. Me garage no heat,
No idea...I just standard Quote thing....anyway....go get a small propane Salamander to help heat your garage. I have 30k BTU one and it works nicely in our extra large 2 car garage. Its loud, but after 1hr I'm shedding layers.

Member of: IndyOrv
kellerumps is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
badlands , indyorv , jeeps gone wild , photography , rokmen

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.