Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still working on my first build but close to finishing. should be ready by mid spring/summer, clayton longarms matching waggy 44 axleswaps regear etc..greyjeep. ive been kicking around plan for next build. I have another 97 grand cherokee. Pretty clean body [black] same engine trans and tcase as my greyone.Plans are to use those components as replacement when or if failure happens and wanna use that block to build a 4.6 for greyjeep, she'll be more of a familywheeler crawler with room for simple camping gear. anyway blackjeep i wanna use shell to build a more.. legit bouncer... I had super 60 and 60 rear for her but plans failed middle of moving not worried bout that I'm wondering does anyone kno how a 5.9 ax15 or some manual trans with im guessing a 231tcase at the start of this build to bring her to life. would this work. but at end wanna be at 5.9 supercharged manual with atlas tcase.. is that possible.? Just now getting into knowledge engines trans and all the eternal sh*yt. I know u can get different bellhousing adapters and the 98 zjs came with 5.9 so wiring no problem but.. is the ax15 wat they used for stock 5.9? I could rock out with that and the 231 due to cheap and availability and when ready swap atlas and do supercharger on 5.9. When doing that I kno id at least have to upgrade ax15 for more horse performance or..! Is another manual trans better option mating up to231 in the beginning.then switching to the atlas and upgrading for more horsepower..😫🤷 any ideas thoughts opinions would be greatly helpful. This black jeep will be all diy suspension. Trianglated longarms, coilovers, 1ton stretched dovenose front rear, Hydro steering on 42s. No I do not wanna put an ls in it

1 - 1 of 1 Posts