1 - 20 of 7603 Posts

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
...your belt loop on all of you pants and shorts are torn off

·
Registered
923 Posts
it's on the general discussion, not wrangler one, but the main one.

·
Registered
923 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
When you just hit 50mph and your whole front end starts shaking and you go "NO! Not again!!"
love it!

sorry if mine aint too good,

you know you drive a tj when there is a gap the width of a go kart and you step back and go.... "i can make it"

·
Registered
220 Posts
when someone asks me if i was involved in a big street racing bust in the next town over, and i say my jeep barely does the speed limit

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
You Know you drive a softtop TJ when your non-jeeper friends ask "Is it always this loud on the highway?" and you reply "What noise?"

·
Registered
605 Posts
you know you drive a tj when you can't decide whats louder: the soft top, the tires or the straight pipes

·
Registered
605 Posts
You Know you drive a softtop TJ when your non-jeeper friends ask "Is it always this loud on the highway?" and you reply "What noise?"
that or when they ask if its the tires that cause the shakin and you look at them like they're stupid

Reactions: Jeeper44mag

·
Registered
605 Posts
you know you drive a tj when you get excited about gas bein cheaper cuz you're there every other day cuz you have 35s on your armored DD with 8 lights not includin the 2 headlights

Reactions: Jeeper44mag

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
When you post in a thread that needs to die, and the link to the real one is on the first page, but you probably didn't read that before you posted.

1 - 20 of 7603 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.