Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
761 - 780 of 851 Posts

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Im riding in September to Windrock with a couple of the guys from FRR. Not sure if all of them will be there. Other than that nothing with them on the books at the moment.
I have a group of guys that have been trying to get us to change my memorial ride to Windrock to wheel with them but I said no because I know you really want to hit AOP.

If I'm not busy the weekend you go to Windrock in September maybe I can make it as well.

Moab 2022, make it happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris has been on my *** about making this happen. I need to start saving my pennies for it.
It is true, I've been bugging John that we need to get a Moab trip in next year. No if's, and's or but's..

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Haven't been up to much lately. Went to the local park for a couple hours and got blown away by how well the stickies work. Last weekend went down to Jeep Beach. Had a great time. I'm looking forward to Memorial Day weekend at AOP.
Is there any kind of event that weekend? I was planning to go to AOP for Ride for Reid but bailed when I saw 3" of rain forecasted for the weekend.

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #766 ·
Is there any kind of event that weekend? I was planning to go to AOP for Ride for Reid but bailed when I saw 3" of rain forecasted for the weekend.
Not that I know of. I have friends heading up two weekends before for the bounty hill race. I didn't want to be there for a race weekend the first time out. Would rather wheel then watch.

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #767 ·
I have a group of guys that have been trying to get us to change my memorial ride to Windrock to wheel with them but I said no because I know you really want to hit AOP.

If I'm not busy the weekend you go to Windrock in September maybe I can make it as well.

It is true, I've been bugging John that we need to get a Moab trip in next year. No if's, and's or but's..
Thanks dude. Windrock dates are September 16-19.

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #768 ·
It's been a while since I have been on here. For some reason my push notifications don't work anymore for a few apps and Tapatalk is one of them. Went to AOP Memorial Day weekend and wheeled with Chris and Jeff. It was one of the best wheeling trips I have had for sure.

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #775 ·
Looking good John.

Are going to go to the FRR event in Snedsville (sp) ?

Want to but not sure yet.
Didn't know about it. When is it? I'm meeting up with a few dudes in September, but I don't think it's an official FRR event.

·
Premium Member
4,127 Posts
Marvin sent me this link to my inbox.
Scotty is hoping to have Grubicon R2 done by then. Andrew I think is still sorting out his new buggy and this might be his first "formal" event. Ian has mention he was going. Hopefully Axel shows.

Might this be the event you mentioned above ?

This is the property they ran the Reign of Rocks event on IIRC. .

https://m.facebook.com/events/584578069192510/?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A%2246%22%2C%22ref_dashboard_filter%22%3A%22calendar%22%2C%22source%22%3A%222%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22%5B%7B%5C%22surface%5C%22%3A%5C%22dashboard%5C%22%2C%5C%22mechanism%5C%22%3A%5C%22main_list%5C%22%2C%5C%22extra_data%5C%22%3A%5B%5D%7D%5D%22%7D&privacy_mutation_token=eyJ0eXBlIjowLCJjcmVhdGlvbl90aW1lIjoxNjI3MjI0MzQ1LCJjYWxsc2l0ZV9pZCI6Mzg5NjAxMTMyMjEzNjkwfQ%3D%3D&ref=bookmarks

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #778 ·
Marvin sent me this link to my inbox.
Scotty is hoping to have Grubicon R2 done by then. Andrew I think is still sorting out his new buggy and this might be his first "formal" event. Ian has mention he was going. Hopefully Axel shows.

Might this be the event you mentioned above ?

This is the property they ran the Reign of Rocks event on IIRC. .

https://m.facebook.com/events/58457...V9pZCI6Mzg5NjAxMTMyMjEzNjkwfQ==&ref=bookmarks
I definitely can't make it. The Windrock trip is 2 weeks later. I know I can't do those trips back to back.

761 - 780 of 851 Posts