Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,814 Posts
All those tacks will sure help with clearing your head. I still haven't fully welded my square body bed back together like that. I have just enough tacks so it functions.

Sorry about your loss.

Reactions: 87TPIYJ

·
Premium Member
2,814 Posts
Things do get tight when working on Jeeps. That fender is certainly getting full.

My trans to t-case seam is currently not leaking. Lets hope it stays that way . I used a factory gasket with RTV on both sides for good measure.

·
Premium Member
2,814 Posts
That's my ride height in front. Lol

Looking good.
I set mine up with about 2 1/2" up travel in the front and it bottoms out way too much. I redesigned my upper mounts so I can lower the front and get more up travel. I will be happier with about 4" of up travel. I just need to get me some nitrogen and bump it up a bit.

·
Premium Member
2,814 Posts
Looking good. It sure does get tight fast when you are getting a lot of articulation while retaining at least some of the frame. Yours looks almost exactly like mine.

Reactions: 87TPIYJ

·
Premium Member
2,814 Posts
I was wondering it you could use a large clamp, high lift Jack, ratchet strap, or something to pull the frame rails together.

·
Premium Member
2,814 Posts
Lists are good. No matter how daunting they may look, it is satisfying to check/cross things off. How do you even know you are getting things done with out a checked off list?

Reactions: Siva283
1 - 20 of 37 Posts