Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
I miss the snow...
5,654 Posts
I've always been a big fan of your console, but everything looks awesome. The rig turned out fantastic, and the pictures really show it off.

Nothing like a healthy smattering of gnarly to make a good picture .

·
I miss the snow...
5,654 Posts
Those meats are gnarly. Had the same problem with the inserts not being fully seated on my Racelines as well. Pain in the ***. After fighting the first wheel, I built a little tool to fully seat the inserts before trying to install the rings. The problem as I saw it was that the ring mounting surface on mine was not flat, there is a lip that goes around the circumference of the bolt ring - you can see it in your first pic. If you don’t account for that, whatever tool you use to draw up the insert results in the insert going in crooked. You’d think Raceline would know better, as many people complain about this issue.

·
I miss the snow...
5,654 Posts
Raceline avenger machined (RT260M), 20x10 4.5" BS. They make 5 and 4" BS in that wheel. If you get the one that has black (RT260) it only comes in 4" BS. GoForth tire by far has the best prices. I would recommend if you buy wheels and tires from him make sure they are NOT mounted. Have them shipped apart. You actually may live close to the shop.
Thanks John.

·
I miss the snow...
5,654 Posts
Lookin’ good John. Way back when, I tried running that exact smaller overflow can, and it was never close to enough. Always spitting fluid, and then would not have enough left to refill the radiator when it cooled There is a hell of a lot more fluid volume in that stock tank.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts