Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Are you currently running a steering box stretch? If so did you notice a difference with it? I'm thinking i may need to move mine forward a bit so that my pitman arm doesn't contact my diff cover.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Rig is looking good. Cant wait to see it out in the sunlight with the ORIs supporting everything. Those aluminum links look sweet but man have you had problems with that manufacturer.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Shoot that list really isn't that long. I know just like anything though the small tasks will end up taking all day. Don't loose hope and keep pushing, you're almost there. I expect to see you at Big Dogs next weekend for Spring Fling :grin2:

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Im riding in September to Windrock with a couple of the guys from FRR. Not sure if all of them will be there. Other than that nothing with them on the books at the moment.
I have a group of guys that have been trying to get us to change my memorial ride to Windrock to wheel with them but I said no because I know you really want to hit AOP.

If I'm not busy the weekend you go to Windrock in September maybe I can make it as well.

Moab 2022, make it happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris has been on my *** about making this happen. I need to start saving my pennies for it.
It is true, I've been bugging John that we need to get a Moab trip in next year. No if's, and's or but's..

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
I also run a very similar small aluminum overflow bottle. I don't have any negative side effects of it but to be honest I really don't know if it even works at all. I don't know if the radiator actually pulls from it and then drains back to it.

What model dodge did that come from?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts