Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
It's not as user friendly as it was. Before, I would see the post, click on "last page" and go straight there. Now, I click on this post, click the link, get taken to page one, and have to click on last page to get where I could previously get to with one click...

additionally, since these 2 threads tend to be the most frequently updated, they'll just end up being the first 2 posts at the top of the non-stickied threads anyway, essentially causing the issue that you are trying to avoid. (having then appear at the top all the time on smaller screens)

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm also a tad surprised that 6-7 stickies are considered "too much." i've been to other forums (covering a varied range of subjects) in which it's not uncommon to see 14-20 stickied posts.

Additionally, the YJOTM threads are also not "technically" technical threads, either.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I personally think that the "Wrangler" section in general needs sub-subsections.
If the model main section included CJ, YJ Wrangler, TJ Wrangler, JK Wrangler, then each "wrangler" section could have "technical, and general" rather than one all encompassing "general" for all Wranglers.

The Cherokee and Comanche are in the same section, but the Cherokee has a "non-tech" forum, while the Comanche has only the "tech" forum. Are we saying that no general Comanche posts can be made there, simply becuase they are not related to the tech of the vehicle? There is no place on this site to post any general Comanche threads.

seeing that the all-encompassing "Wrangler" section (YJ tech, TJ tech, JK tech, and general) contains more than twice the threads of the next popular section, it seems obvious to me that reorganization is necessary.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts