Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
I recently changed did the internal to external slave conversion. It seems that no one really sells the line for the internal slaves. Does anyone think it would be worth selling before I toss it out?

·
Registered
306 Posts
I think the lines need to be redefined as to what is tech and what isn't. The question was where to buy something which is technically non tech along with asking how much the jeep is worth. But it could be construed as tech and I would answer it.

I really think we need another section along with /f12/ like a /f121/ directory where we can have dedicated Yj non tech where we get answers from Yj folks and not mixups from the tj crowd. Educated as they may be, they're not driving the same vehicle. I don't post about their jeeps value and expect them to not post about mine. If they were local it would be a toss up though.
Just to clarify, I was asking about the hydraulic line between the clutch master and internal slave cylinder and value of that line, not the value of the jeep itself.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I didnt see a YJ General forum, so I figured this was a good spot. I could post in Wrangler General but that internal slave line is YJ specific I believe (uses a different fitting than external) since the external slaves started in 94.

·
Registered
306 Posts
OK /f12... need your help.

50 FREE CALENDARS

The calendar company I am using this year has a contest. The Facebook Post with the most LIKES is going to win 50 FREE CALENDARS

I have a post on Facebook and have 7 likes...

If those of you who are on Facebook can send me a friend request, I will add everyone and you can LIKE my post. Just mention /f12 in your friend request please.

IF WE WIN THE CALENDARS WILL BE EXTREMELY CHEAP!! Like postage and packaging cheap!!

HELP OUT THE /f12!!! Let's Do This~!

My Facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/tim.hunt.735

Again, NEED LIKES ON THIS POST:

I was able to like without a friend request. I can send one if needed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts