Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1873 Posts

·
Registered
8,864 Posts
Anticanman said:
I like this new sticky setup
It's pretty cool but it lacks user-friendliness for the frequent app users. When I go to click on "What did you do to your YJ" it takes me to an in app Internet page instead of re routing to the in app page. Kinda defeats the purpose of using the app to begin with. Its like this with all links, which makes sense when going to peruse parts or something that a person recommends but it's irking with threads that are already on JeepForum.

·
Registered
8,864 Posts
AmmitOsiris said:
He's coming out with a 4? I thought 3 was it
Yeah. They aren't supposed to start production for another year I think. Still in the script phase.

Anticanman said:
The third one was an abortion of a movie. The second one should have not been made either.
There are very few sequels that are as good as the originals. Terminator comes to mind as does Aliens. The Indiana jones trilogy wasn't bad until they added a fourth.
I think two is perfectly fine. Yeah it's still people running from dinosaurs but it's almost completely different in the way it's presented. Plus they had those silly little Mercedes 4x4 things which were pretty cool.

·
Registered
8,864 Posts
Carlos14 said:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And Canman, from a half Mexican, I will say that they don't add onto a vehicle, they just make them fit anyways! Haha I'm not speaking from experience though.
It's okay. You don't have to lie. You're amongst friends.

·
Registered
8,864 Posts
Carlos14 said:
I thought MySpace was dead.
New... Myspace. I thought there weren't rocks in Florida, how'd you find one to live under? Lol. They changed a whole bunch of crap, made it very similar to Facebook and marketed it towards artists. Last I heard it's in Beta. Just more crap that'll last as long as it takes for someone to make something else.

I don't really use Facebook anymore. I have one and I go on but I don't do anything with it except post pictures I take.

·
Registered
8,864 Posts
dillonjm said:
I'm just looking at what I want the end result to be. The studs and wheel are small change compared to the car load of kids that someday could lose a wheel. I think the owner will be more apt to directly address the issue if I'm not rolling in trying to get money, justified or not.
:thumbsup:
Agreed. When people go for money business owners are more mad at that most times. Causing them to sweep the problems under the rug or just to fire the person, who doesn't learn. I'm surprised it happened though. My best bud works for a major tire dealer and the training he went through was very meticulous and carefully watched. A "wheel off" is a massive ordeal and it ends up being very costly for the company.

·
Registered
8,864 Posts
Of course there are lazy people and there always will be. It sucks that people have to worry about it but that's why I send anyone I can to my buddy. I trust him with my Jeep and my life.

I think their tightening policy is star pattern with the impact, circle with the impact and then repeat with the torque wrench. Not entirely sure though.

1 - 20 of 1873 Posts