Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my new Jeep Wrangler 4xe on 12/04/2021. Drove it home and found a fluid leak on the garage floor on 12/06/2021, looked at the fluid levels and the Inter Cooler/Power Electronics reservoir was empty! Called the dealer Tuesday morning and they towed it away. Jeep has now told me that they have no parts and hope to get one by December 22nd! So after less than two of use it's gone!

I would warn anyone to stay away from the 4xe until Jeep decides to make some parts available to existing customers before building new units! I am pretty sure that this will time out on the Lemon Law.

Sorry to VENT, it's a great vehicle, but Jeep has really let me down.

·
Registered
10,883 Posts
This issue will just get worse as well. There are no extra parts these days. Supply of those parts can hardly make a new one.. what happens say in 5 years? when most every vehicle will be EV. Trouble with Jeep and its parent company they are so far behind right now the curve of change. Xe only added complexity for what 20 miles and a tax credit for being green. The platform will change nearly every year the way they piece meal it. Good luck fixing these down the road. Personally i would avoid buying right now if one can. righting is on subway walls and tenement hauls for ICE right now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts