Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning;
JSYK... was not sure where to post this.

If you would like a Free Copy of the original Build Sheet for your vehicle just click on the page below and fill out the form (everything with a Red Asterisk (*), next to it) and click send.
I filled out the form last night, Saturday Night, and received a copy in my email this morning, Sunday.

https://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/dodge/emailpage.html?appStr=wccs&titleStr=Contact+Dodge&familyStr=brand&franchise=D&actionURL=%25252Fwccs%25252Fbrand_forms%25252Fus%25252Fwebform.jsp&promotion=null&category=U

It works for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Fiat, Mopar & SRT.

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
731 Posts
I was able to get the info for my 95. I've also had a good luck with older Jeeps emailing the corporate customer service department. They seem to have access to more records than the online site.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Worked for my 93 YJ, got it back the same day.:grin2: Looks correct for my Jeep!

However it says it came with dual batteries.:confused: something may have been lost in translation from Italian...

Anyway, thanks for the info

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I usually pull and save all of these for any Jeeps I buy. Mine for instance shows it was initially setup as a fleet rental vehicle for Enterprise.
My 2000 Classic started out as a Fleet Rental as well. Enterprise owned it for 1 1/2 years and put just under 26,000 miles on it. The 2nd owner had it for the next 18 1/2 years and put another 78,000 miles onto it before I purchased it from the them.
Looks like your Country has the electronic driver seat. Leather seats as well?

·
Registered
731 Posts
No leather but had the higher end cloth seats. Forget what they called it. One of the POs must have swapped out the power base for a manual base cause the controls were there but not powered and the seat isn't setup for it. Recline was still manual either way. The original seats are in my attic and need to go to the upholsterer but I'm enjoying my WJ seats quite a bit haha.

·
Registered
1 Posts
On the off chance that you would like a Free Copy of the first Build Sheet for your vehicle simply click on the page underneath and finish up the structure (everything with a Red Asterisk (*), close to it) and snap send.
I finished up the structure the previous evening, Saturday Night, and got a duplicate in my email toward the beginning of today, Sunday.

·
Registered
2012 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Sport Crush 4 Door
10 Posts
Good Morning;
JSYK... was not sure where to post this.

If you would like a Free Copy of the original Build Sheet for your vehicle just click on the page below and fill out the form (everything with a Red Asterisk (*), next to it) and click send.
I filled out the form last night, Saturday Night, and received a copy in my email this morning, Sunday.

Email Dodge

It works for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Fiat, Mopar & SRT.

Enjoy!!
Thank you for this info, I just received the sheet on my 2012 Jeep Wrangler and found out that it is not a Rubicon but a Wrangler Unlimited Sport. However, with the special order stuff it's about the same. I set it up for the street mainly because that's were it will be
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle

most of the time. Anyway, thanks for the info.
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Car

1 - 15 of 15 Posts