Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 6824 Posts

· Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, since we are seeing more and more Jeep Commander purchase, Please post pics of your new Commander in this thread. :thumbsup:

You can signup in Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and upload your pics from your computer to that site. Then you can copy/paste the IMG tag under each pics and post in this thread.

OK let see some Commander PICS :wave:

Reactions: w6pea

· Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some from SEMA show.

Not my fav, but

· Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ArloGuthroJeep said:
Thanks Hunter:thumbsup:
:confused:

EDIT: Oh, it is a STICKY now.. ok. ok...
Yeah, Thanks Hunter :thumbsup:

· Registered
45 Posts
Some stuff I shot today. Off road, but not really offroading. This is sandy beach Hawaii, right around the corner from my house. I had some time after work and shot a few. Hope you like. If you want full size, hit me up.

Dont worry, I got it nice and muddy after I took these pics
:D

:edit:
DAMN! I guess I cant post pics.

· Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bullaculla said:
Some stuff I shot today. Off road, but not really offroading. This is sandy beach Hawaii, right around the corner from my house. I had some time after work and shot a few. Hope you like. If you want full size, hit me up.

Dont worry, I got it nice and muddy after I took these pics
:D

Here you go.

Beautiful pics of the Commander!

Have fun Wheeling!

· Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bullaculla said:
To make the pics show up in your post, you have to be a member for atleast 30 day & have atleast 50 posts.

If you become JeepForum supporter, there is no restrictions. :D :thumbsup:

· Registered
517 Posts
Those are outstanding photos!!!!

Probably some of the best I've seen!

Very cool.

· I Like to Camp
13,020 Posts
Great Hawaii photos! I do like that blue. I haven't seen that yet here, just white, black, and the light brown. :thumbsup:

· Registered
14,653 Posts
bullaculla said:
You just reminded me why I want to move to Hawaii :(

· Registered
4 Posts
The best pictures were the stock ones. I have a black Commander with blacked out windows and my buddy keeps trying to get me to put some 20's on it...haha. I think they look best stock. Plus after seeing the wheel combos in those pics...I definetly like it better stock. The jacked up ones look too hillbilly and the one with dubs looks too ghetto.

· Premium Member
16,273 Posts
Gawd, I love Hawaii - we were on Kauai 5 years ago after we got married, and I'd love to go back. Thanks for bringing back memories of the scenery.

Very nice rig too. We've now seen that the XK really can be built up with the other pics. I have a better opinion of it than I did at Camp Jeep.

· Jeep Jedi Master
21,731 Posts
Keep this thread for pics. IF you want to comment on the style, looks, etc., start another thread for that.

Hunter

· Premium Member
635 Posts
Let me know what it cost to repair those front an rear bumpers after your done wheellin!
Then we'll talk!
"Beans"

· Registered
517 Posts

· Registered
7,255 Posts
bullaculla said:
Beautiful pictures.... The Commander is really growing on me, especially after seeing what AEV can do with them :)

1 - 20 of 6824 Posts