Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 538 Posts

·
This post/info=my opinion
24,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inspired by another thread and WillysEdition04's comment here, I think it would be fun to start a thread where you post pictures of crazy stuff you've managed to haul in your Jeep.

I've fit 5 31" tires & wheels in the back of my LJ w/ back seat removed, and I don't think i'd have a problem fitting 5 33's back there.

Heres pics I found with Google images:

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6946790

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
That first pic is pretty hilarious.
No pic but I had a pretty decently sized Christmas tree stuffed in mine.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I had the entire back filled with straw bales.... what a mess when I got home and unloaded! Looked like the inside of a barn in the whole jeep. :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
I have a 06 Buell Lightening and i have comtiplated taking the back seat out and pushing the passenger seat allt he way forward and trying the fit the bike in there kitty corner...never done it tho.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
LOL @ the JetSki :rofl:

Here's one of me picking up my new washer & dryer:

·
Registered
839 Posts
I fit a 9 foot tall christmas tree in my back seat .. ha.. with a passenger

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
About 2 weeks ago I fit 4 people that I picked up from the airport as well as 6 huge overweight pieces of luggage with the top down. I had luggage bag jammed in between my spare tire carrier and one of the guests head who was sitting in the back seat. We got soo many weird looks driving to my house, luckily im like 15 min away from the airport though.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
I put my KLX style pit bike in my jeeps. It actually fits better in the hard top than soft, But the stocker with soft is way lower and easier on the back for loading and unloading. All i have to do is fold the passenger seat up, Put the rear tire down there, Strap the handle bars in on the cage. I could squeeze a person in the back, But usually the bike, Gear, Fuel can, Tools, Spares takes up the extra. Ill try and get a pic, People thinks its cool i can fit my whole pit area and bike in there.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Fit a 3 cushion couch on top with the top down, stayed on pretty good for the short drive.

Plus a decently sized aquarium with the back seat removed

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
I did haul a mattress and headboard on top of the JK. With the windows rolled down, it's pretty easy to find places to hook up the cargo straps.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I have hualed a fridge, the guys loading it said it would never fit.....it did.

California King mattress strapped on top of YJ with no top.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
you gotta be kidding me :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
darn you! thats exactly what i was going to say!

look at that sag! also, that jetski is just insane... i would never do that. the most i have ever fit is 3 people on the back bench, a mini fire-pit-grill thing, some lumber, and my friend's stereo, all at once

·
Registered
2,209 Posts

1 - 20 of 538 Posts