Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Who is hoping for a Zombie out break and why?

514 Views 26 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  vjw0307
I thought it would be kinda funny to see what people have to say and if people really belive that it will happen!:cheers:
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
preparing for the inevitable outbreak with a ZORT CJ5 build come check out my build thread

· Registered
62 Posts
How suckish would it be to die from say a nuke. you cant do anything about it. at least in a zombie apocalypse youd go down fighting. and im with 17topless. bored? eh go kill some zombies, and you got a solid point to being able to offroad anywhere would be the bees knees.

· Registered
27 Posts
I have a wife 3 kids and a dog and I have a pretty solid plan...
1. double check supplies and make the mad dash to gain a few "extras"
2. board up the inside of the windows (ill get to why in the next part)
3. smash outside windows spread trash and debris in yard.....(make it appear already looted)
4. take all extra supplies to the attic for hidden storage (if we get pillaged we have a second stash).
5. load every weapon and distribute to family (all my boys and wife have been trained to shoot well.
6. bunker in until the hoard leaves town and pillage the neighborhood for supply restock in the ZJ.
7. plant garden before 365 day supplies run out
8. start rebuilding

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.