Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
hope it does cause ive seen every zombie movie and played through the xbox game dead rising more times than i can count im 100% perpared for Z-Day guns,knives axes oo yea and A JEEP:thumbsup: were set

·
Registered
152 Posts
The important question is have your read "The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks"

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1400049628/ref=s9_simp_gw_s0_p14_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0SSB3BR67HX5034AYPPT&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

If you haven't go out and get it NOW! haha

Max Brooks is a former writer for SNL. The book is extremely detailed and informative (which is funny since the whole thing is a joke)

O and I don't really believe it will ever happen but I really wish it would! My AR could use a good workout!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The only way this could happen is if some country has some experiment going on and it just goes completly wrong. Most likely it will not be able to spread by biting, clawing, and fluids. Sure you would prob get sick but not become a walking dead. But all in all with everything said...IT WOULD BE SWEET:D

·
swampbutt
159 Posts
yeah i just got to say it, i hope it never happens, so many peoples kids and wives and fathers dieing infront of them... mass death and terror.
but on a good note i know for a fact that the human race will live on, not because everyone is prepared for anything, but because that is what we are, we are survivors.:D

·
Registered
242 Posts
I also am just fired up for a free for all killing field. My friend is so obseesed with the zombie outbreak that he plan on causing it. he claims hes created a formula that will create a zombie like person, like rabbid. VERY angry, stupid, ugly and mainly focused on attacking the living. i cheer him on. :shhh:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Another plus to the apocalypse, we can wheel ANYWHERE! no more looking for cops when hopping off-road. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
i say it would be sweet. i could finally find a reason to get rid of certain hollywood idiots that wouldnt throw me in jail or worse a maximum security prison where all the inmates have weapons

·
Registered
35 Posts
all i got to say is never say never. every thing is possible. now my question is what kind of zombies are we going to have to deal with. resident evil? dawn of the dead(original or remake)? shawn of the dead? so on and so on. personally imo it would probably be a resident evil type of break out. think about it, in resident evil umbrella creates a creates a chemical that "temporarily" brings dead cells back to life. in the real world there is a cosmetic company that sells a chemical that "temporarily" brings dead cells back to life. the scary part is that it actually DOES bring the cells back to life....

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm not hoping for it but if it does happen all my family knows where to head, Costco. We secure the building Pallets in front of doors, hanger doors secured, and then it is a run to turners for extra guns and ammo that requires an armored truck for the load. Take the booze to the roof and set the zombies on fire.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I think it'd be sick!! But only for a few months, in a controlled area kinda. Like I wouldn't want the whole USA or world for that matter to go to sh!ts but maybe if the west coast got hit and it wasn't horrible. I'd be down for that! I still want my normal life. I just kinda wanna go through a disaster of some sorts where I need my jeep.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.