Votes: 12 30.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know, I won a free years membership in a recent contest. I started a couple threads for the general public to help me decide who to give it to. Here are those threads:

General Military.

I picked one entry per thread and then decided to add a personal choice as well. Please vote for the person you think should recieve the free year.

Thanks to all that helped out!!!!

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
Fixed

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Need more votes guys!

Read up on the choices in the two threads linked in the first post!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Come on guys lets get those votes in! Especially for Billzcat1 or wwwmx :) Both are great choices and well deserving of this free membership.

And of course a big thanks should go out to NeeCo for giving up what he won recently on here.:cheers2:

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is entirely to close of a vote. You guys need to do something about this!

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
My vite goes to billzcat1

Really helpfull guy, smart as a lexicon.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Poll is close to tied. Someone else needs to vote.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Voted.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
808 is the leader. Decision is made in the AM. Get ur votes in!

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
How can you not vote for wwwmx after reading his post?

It would be amsome if you would give it to me as I am building a jeep now with my seven year old boy who is fighting cancer . we spend all our spare time on this jeep together and it really makes him happy he loves getting dirty and learning new stuff. I am on here about 4 hrs a day with limited access because i cant afford the membership now . I am going to college and dealing with med bills so money is tight. we are building this jeep together so that I can take him to dripping springs offroad park . He talked me into buying a jeep and Im loving it

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
12 hours left! Vote now!!!!

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
As of 6:57AM 808Defender is the winner of this contest. Thank you for your service to our great country!!!! Congrats! And I hope you enjoy your new status!!!!

Thank you all for voting and your kind words for our fellow Jeepers.

wwwmx - I truly wish you had recieved more votes as your story was the most compelling! With that said, I have donated to your "Buy wwwmx a membership fund"!!!! Maybe another couple guys around here can do the same, and you can still get a membership!!!!

Take care of your son, and spend as much quality time as you can!!!! I wish you and your family the best! And you guys are in our prayers!!!!

~Nick

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.