Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Could be bad cv axles/ujoints in the front axle!

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
Yea I'm considering that as well but they are brand new. I know that doesn't mean anything though. I may pull the shafts and put some spare stub shafts in the hub and drive it like that to rule it out. Lunchbox locker makes it hard to troubleshoot...

·
Registered
970 Posts
Yeah it's pretty hard to miss, not many guys running around on 40s!
Dang, where do you need 40s around here? Do you have video?

·
GIVE IT THE ONION
6,451 Posts
Dang, where do you need 40s around here? Do you have video?
No where really except Elbe there where lots places where I was dragging my diffs with 37s.....other than that it's the cool factor I like haha. I don't really have any vis but lots of pics in my build thread!

·
Registered
970 Posts
No where really except Elbe there where lots places where I was dragging my diffs with 37s.....other than that it's the cool factor I like haha. I don't really have any vis but lots of pics in my build thread!
Right on. Will check it out when I get to a computer. I'm assuming you have a link in your signature

·
Registered
970 Posts
Yes sir

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
Beastly. Think I got the ZJ trail ready. Fixing the mount and the adjustable rear control arms got rid of most the noises so I'm feeling confident. Anyone wanna show me around walker valley one of these weekends?

·
Registered
970 Posts
Made this video from last weekend at Walker. It was pretty nasty. Same storm that produced that water spout in Pierce county.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.