Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Where Can I Find?

24K views 17 replies 18 participants last post by  Temujin 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Okay.. post links to all the internet treasures..

This Thread is dedicated to posting links to help others find the stuff we need to fabricate things for, and work on, our Jeeps. I'll start the Category List with a few simple ones to begin with. Post up your links and the category it should be under. Don't be afraid to list new categories if it will help us to keep the list organized.

EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN SITES
www.mcmaster.com
www.smallparts.com
www.grainger.com
www.mscdirect.com

FABRICATION SUPPLIES (DIY)
www.polyperformance.com
www.rubiconexpress.com
www.atozfabrication.com
www.rokmen.com
www.jeeptubes.com
www.sniperfab.com
www.bluetorchfab.com
www.ruffstuffspecialties.com
www.ballisticfabrication.com
www.kore4x4customs.com

HYDRAULIC SUPPLIES
www.Surplus Center.com

WELDING SUPPLIES
www.airgas.com
www.weldingsupply.com
Cyberweld.com - Welding Supplies - Miller, Hobart & More

FASTENERS
www.boltdepot.com
www.ababaqa.com
www.nutty.com
www.fastenal.com

TRAILER SUPPLIES
www.southwestwheel.com

ONLINE STEEL SUPPLIERS
www.speedymetals.com
www.onlinemetals.com
www.metalsdepot.com

CAD/CAM STUFF
File Sharing

See less See more
#2 ·
One of my favorite places, they have it all- hardware, tools and tooling, steel..., well you'll see. I've been buying from them for years, both at work and personal. I prefer them over McMaster because you can shop by brand name and part #, McMaster you never know who made it until it arrives.

http://www1.mscdirect.com/cgi/nnsrhm

Another site for fasteners, they have stores almost everywhere

http://www.fastenal.com/

Thanks for this sticky!

#8 ·
#9 ·
I've bought 2 auto weld sheilds from these guys and the prices were the best and both times was at my doorstep only 2 days from the purchase date,they have a boatload of weld supplies,but i looked at their weld machines and they seem on the average if not more.....
eBay Store - Welding Supplies from IOC: EVERYTHING FOR WELDING, Tig Stick Welders, Mig Welders Spool Guns Feeder

Another one i use for consumables.......
WeldingDepot -- Mig Welders, Arc Welders, Welding Supplies

And 1 more.......
Welding Supplies and Welding Equipment by Welding Supply Company of Louisville, Inc.

#11 ·
#18 ·
Actually I used digikey before while I was poking around in there I looked up thermal sensors. honeywell makes a thermal sensor mechanical with the right thread for my 4.0 242 6l . I'm sure they could hook any one up with a wire harness and a gauge. At the time my gauge was not working so I just ran a new wire. One day I'll get to this. If this is in the wrong section or not suppose to be here let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.