Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
2,514 Posts
Well it was a few yrs ago but I always had with me. 2 folding spanners, 20 feet of rope, carabiners,adjustable wrench, multi head screwdriver, grease pen to mark checked rooms,12 inch truckmans tool, helmet mounted = wedges, and flashlight. Always and Always had a metal Social Security card attatched to the inside of my turnout coat, just incase someone needed to ID me. Luckily never needed it.

After I became an investigator some of those tools were replaced, with things like the Fire Investigators handbook, along with handcuffs.:teehee:

· 4-Banger Forever!
265 Posts
35' of bailout rope w/carabiner, divers knife, cable cutters, box cuter, 2 tip screwdriver, door chocks( wood and nails ) 25' closed loop webbing

Flashlight on helmet, Dead Tag on front zipper!:thumbsup:

· Registered
979 Posts
Webbing, small tool pouch and 20' of bailout line with a descender pre-strung attached to a beener.

· Registered
7 Posts
Little Ed flashlight, serrated folding knife, two 15' pieces of webbing tied into loops, door chocks, door straps made out of old inner tubes, cable cutters, extrication gloves, multipurpose spanner, seatbelt cutter/window punch and in the winter my knit cap for my balding head!! I used to carry bailout stuff, but now we have the MSA integrated escape belts.

· Registered
16 Posts
lots of webbing 50' attached to a ******,2 or 3 loops of webbing all kind of uses for that,folding knife,a pair of kleins,spanner wrench,exrtication gloves,leather gloves,cheap LED flashlight,trauma sheers,vicegrip pliers.I think thats it besides some odd trash candy wrappers,breakfast tacos etc...

· Registered
422 Posts
Oh boy, lets see...
In my left pocket I have a roll of 20' webbing w/******, folding spanner, multi-tool, door wedges, rubber gloves
In my right pocket I have a roll of 20' webbing w/******, folding spanner, wrench, wire cutters, extrication gloves

· Registered
19 Posts
In the 20 plus year i am removing little by . little. do i really need all of that gear on me . if it become a Henderson
what if you are not able to perform the way you should because of all of the bulkiness.?????

· Registered
139 Posts
^i'm with you.
Do i really need of that stuff.
I still carry webbing, one 12' untied piece and a 8' loop. Wire cutters, couple of carabiners and a sharpie. takes up one full leg pocket, or two half pockets. oh yeah and some duct tape; but thats for pranks.

· Registered
50 Posts
Left pant- Nomex hood and cutters.
Right pant-Gloves, door chaulk and body chaulk
Left coat- Door Chaulks, McGyver tool, extrication gloves
Right coat - Figure 8 attached to 50ft of rope that is daisy chained in the tail of coat.
inside helmet - 2 extra nomex hoods wrapped around my safety glasses

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.