Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
The price of a Rubicon is the price they said but I am not all with the Rubicon I hear through people problem with it like how that mini van engine in the jeeps. And that would leave me with no mods for a while wanna here more info on the jeep not other things
Thanks

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
The price of a Rubicon is the price they said but I am not all with the Rubicon I hear through people problem with it like how that mini van engine in the jeeps. And that would leave me with no mods for a while wanna here more info on the jeep not other things
Thanks
If your parents have enough money to buy you a brand new Rubi, they have money to get the Hemi swap.

Oh, and the engine "problem" can be fixed with gears and a tune (so I'm told, I think the motor is just fine for what I need it for).

Buy cocaine.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Thanks
Not to be a dick here, but dude, if your parents are going to buy you a $35k Rubicon, DONT ***** ABOUT THE ENGINE, especially compared to what you have now. And learn how to form a sentence for ****s sake.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Thanks
THAT is the response you come back with. It has a mini van engine . Please give me your address. Oh good lord that silver spoon is choking you so bad you arent getting enough air to your brain.

:brickwall

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Duh. Why do you think we haven't heard from him?
Glad you revived, I was about to. :D

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.