Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Id take the silver spoon out of your mouth and shove it up your ***. You really dont know what to do if they offer you 35k for a car or 5k for the one you have.

sigh

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Id take the silver spoon out of your mouth and shove it up your ***. You really dont know what to do if they offer you 35k for a car or 5k for the one you have.

sigh
This. Serious /thread.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Pound for pound, cocaine is worth way more than that Rubi or YJ will ever be. Combined. Kid, if you **** this up, I'll have no more faith in the future business leaders of America.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Get the rubicon, sell it. Buy $35k worth of cocaine from a low level street dealer, it will probably be cheaper. Sell the cocaine you bought from the low level dealer, making more profit. Buy cocaine and bacon and live happily ever after.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Get the rubicon, sell it. Buy $35k worth of cocaine from a low level street dealer, it will probably be cheaper. Sell the cocaine you bought from the low level dealer, making more profit. Buy cocaine and bacon and live happily ever after.
No no no, he should buy $35k in PURE coke, that way he can dilute it and quadruple the profit.

·
Registered
9,060 Posts
It's a test to see if you are worth a crap or not. Sure, you end up better off with a new Rubicon, it having more value, more reliability, capability, etc. BUT, and it's a big BUT, you would make your folks so much prouder by telling them that a young person such as yourself should not be taking advantage of his loving/giving patents by allowing them to buy you a brand new vehicle when the one you have just needs a few repairs here and there.

And that my friend, is the best answer. It's even better than cocaine.

You should also tell them after you finish college and get a good job working in the field you went to school for, you will have a greater appreciation and sense of accomplishment after having driven a beater Jeep for years and now can reward yourself by buying a new Jeep with your own money.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
You have no idea what you're talking about.
Buy the 35K worth of pure cocaine from a guy I know who imports it from the middle east.

Then, cut it with baby powder, transforming your 35K investment to an investment of at least 120K. Then, sell it to low level street dealers or mid market suppliers. Making a **** ton of money.

NOOBS. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
It's a test to see if you are worth a crap or not. Sure, you end up better off with a new Rubicon, it having more value, more reliability, capability, etc. BUT, and it's a big BUT, you would make your folks so much prouder by telling them that a young person such as yourself should not be taking advantage of his loving/giving patents by allowing them to buy you a brand new vehicle when the one you have just needs a few repairs here and there.

You should also tell them after you finish college and get a good job working in the field you went to school for, you will have a greater appreciation and sense of accomplishment after having driven a beater Jeep for years and now can reward yourself by buying a new Jeep with your own money.
I'm happy I am not the only one who thinks this way

·
Registered
626 Posts
Not unless he buys cocaine.
He is more than welcome to retrieve that spoon and cook with it but damn how bad do you need a fix when there is a spoon lodged in your ***.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
It's even better than cocaine.
:wolverine: :wolverine: NOTHING IS BETTER THAN COCAINE! :wolverine: :wolverine:

·
Registered
677 Posts
I'm not here to preach by any means, that being said I have busted my *** for everything I have. My parents busted their *** for what they have and are by no means rich. With that mentality I could never let my folks buy me 35k jeep. If they insisted I would pick something out of a jeep catalog like a winch or sliders etc and let them buy it for me and be very greatful. Earn your own money and buy what you want.......rant over

Thank you for listening :D

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
You have no idea what you're talking about.
Buy the 35K worth of pure cocaine from a guy I know who imports it from the middle east.

Then, cut it with baby powder, transforming your 35K investment to an investment of at least 120K. Then, sell it to low level street dealers or mid market suppliers. Making a **** ton of money.

NOOBS. :rolleyes:
:wolverine: :wolverine: NOTHING IS BETTER THAN COCAINE! :wolverine: :wolverine:
Wise men. You can celebrate your new found wealth by...

...murdering a hooker.

·
Registered
695 Posts

don't do this! invest in cocaine! best thing you could do

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.