Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I'd buy a new Rubi.
Except.
**** you for having parents that buy you stuff.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Or... get the Rubi, sell it, and have 35K in YJ parts? OR SELL THE RUBI AND GET $35,000 WORTH OF COCAINE! YES.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
then sell the $35,000 worth of cocaine and make more money!!
If we had 35K worth of pure cocaine, we could do some ****. Kid, we have just secured your future. You know what to do.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Id take the silver spoon out of your mouth and shove it up your ***. You really dont know what to do if they offer you 35k for a car or 5k for the one you have.

sigh
This. Serious /thread.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Pound for pound, cocaine is worth way more than that Rubi or YJ will ever be. Combined. Kid, if you **** this up, I'll have no more faith in the future business leaders of America.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Get the rubicon, sell it. Buy $35k worth of cocaine from a low level street dealer, it will probably be cheaper. Sell the cocaine you bought from the low level dealer, making more profit. Buy cocaine and bacon and live happily ever after.
You have no idea what you're talking about.
Buy the 35K worth of pure cocaine from a guy I know who imports it from the middle east.

Then, cut it with baby powder, transforming your 35K investment to an investment of at least 120K. Then, sell it to low level street dealers or mid market suppliers. Making a **** ton of money.

NOOBS. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
It's even better than cocaine.
:wolverine: :wolverine: NOTHING IS BETTER THAN COCAINE! :wolverine: :wolverine:

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Duh. Why do you think we haven't heard from him?
Glad you revived, I was about to. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.