Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Get the rubicon, sell it. Buy $35k worth of cocaine from a low level street dealer, it will probably be cheaper. Sell the cocaine you bought from the low level dealer, making more profit. Buy cocaine and bacon and live happily ever after.
No no no, he should buy $35k in PURE coke, that way he can dilute it and quadruple the profit.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
You have no idea what you're talking about.
Buy the 35K worth of pure cocaine from a guy I know who imports it from the middle east.

Then, cut it with baby powder, transforming your 35K investment to an investment of at least 120K. Then, sell it to low level street dealers or mid market suppliers. Making a **** ton of money.

NOOBS. :rolleyes:
:wolverine: :wolverine: NOTHING IS BETTER THAN COCAINE! :wolverine: :wolverine:
Wise men. You can celebrate your new found wealth by...

...murdering a hooker.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
The price of a Rubicon is the price they said but I am not all with the Rubicon I hear through people problem with it like how that mini van engine in the jeeps. And that would leave me with no mods for a while wanna here more info on the jeep not other things
Thanks
If your parents have enough money to buy you a brand new Rubi, they have money to get the Hemi swap.

Oh, and the engine "problem" can be fixed with gears and a tune (so I'm told, I think the motor is just fine for what I need it for).

Buy cocaine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.