Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
441 - 460 of 477 Posts
Is that all the truck you got? LOL!
Yeah, sorry....:cheers2:
515hp, 1650ft lbs of torque, 13 gears, 3.58 full locking rear ends.
This is my "normal" kind of towing though....And it's normal MPG!
Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Cloud Tire Sky Vehicle

Font Audio equipment Office equipment Home appliance Gas

2012 Chevy 3500 Duramax quad-cab 4x4 dually. Finally something able to pull my 36 ft car hauler, since my Dodge 2500's transmission finally wussed out like a puny little girl.

aircruiser said:
Never heard of a dodge with transmission problems :laugh:
My g56 is running along just fine and the new Aisin is supposedly pretty good but real trucks have 3 pedals, 2 axles, and no sparkplugs

I picked up my new trailer today. It's a 20' Carson Trailer Deluxe Car Hauler, 10k GTWR.

Here's the trailer behind my 3/4 ton Suburban 8.1L:

And just for fun, I loaded my 1-ton Duramax Dually onto the trailer as well, just to prove it would fit:

1998 Lexus LX470. Actually flat tows the Jeep great :) Just got back from Ohio -> Moab -> Ohio nine day trip. It is a 100 Series Land Cruiser under the Lexus stuff.

Saw this the other day...wish I could have got a pic as I was passing to show the 4.0 badge hahaha. It was struggling doing like 40mph but it was doing it!

Best part was I passed him hauling a geo prizm on the back of my f350 tow truck :laugh:

Buddies Cummins towing his Toyota cab buggy
Brothers HD towing my K5
and my 'Stroke towing a toyota cab buggy and a ZJ in the Enclosed trailer

Picked this up couple months ago, it was bone stock when I got it I added the Hummer H2 wheels and 285 tires, 08+ badges and tow mirrors.

I bought it from the original owner with 112k miles on it, garaged its whole life, not a dent or spec of rust on the body! Its an 03 LB7 duramax, allison, 4x4, CCSB

And heres my tow rig for work

WV_Jeeper91 said:
1994 GMC Sierra C1500 with a 4.3L V6. It's almost completely stock except for the typical TBI modifications and dual exhaust. The trailer in the picture didn't have brakes either.
how does it pull?

441 - 460 of 477 Posts