Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What is your favorite retailer of CJ-7 Parts (any with an old-school paper catalog like Classic Industries for Chevy Classics)?

376 9
We recently bought a 1983 CJ-7 and generally looking to keep it stock. We have a 1969 Camaro and rely on Classic Industries for all of our parts. They have a great on-line store, but also send out paper catalogs that you can flip through and look at parts and pictures (call me old-school, but a 2 inch thick book of parts is fun to look through). Is there a similar retailer for CJ-7 parts?

Thanks!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
It depends on the type of parts. Most general parts can be bought from Quadratec or Morris4x4. Most of these are either Crown or Omix. Some of finest parts made in China. For body parts, KeyParts is one to look at, but there are many others.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Was 4WP but issues with shipping and long waits, now using Rockauto. Has a good alternatives to Crown and Omix, availability/shipping is good as well as prices but shipping is more costly.

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Oconee Off-road

CSE Offroad

are two seldom mentioned.

For my Willys, I'll sometimes use,

Kaiser Willys

If I can find a part number or a concise description in a

catalog, etc. for any of my parts,

I'll use it at shopzilla.com and find the same Exact Part for the

the cheapest price at whatever site.

Normally, it works best keeping the searches "short and sweet".

I'm not necessarily to be considered a "Regular" anywhere.

-----JEEPFELLER

·
Registered
83 CJ7 Renegade 6 cyl 5 spd
43 Posts
I price shop, my loyalty is to my wallet, Morris, Quadracrap, Ebay, Amazon....LOL

Tuneups, I have used Rockauto forever, good prices and selection, unlike the local parts store

Dont forget Facebook, if you have it, recently I have sourced locally two OEM front fenders $50, a front OEM grill $100 and a windshield with glass, $125, the fenders and grill were near mint and refinished already.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts