Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'd love to have one. my first diesel F250 was a 1985 model, never had problems...my current powerstroke is 1999 model 4x4 with 250,000 and not a lick of problems except for a water pump. would love a diesel jk

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
I remember reading that Chrysler was going to release a Diesel JK in 2009. Then they said it definitely was going to be out in 2010. They were absolutely positive that besides the weird two tone interior they were definitely going to release a JK diesel in the US market in 2011.

I'm not holding my breath for a Diesel JK in my lifetime. And now that I have a gas JK, about the best I can hope for is that they will offer a Mopar CRD Swap for my JK later down the road. That is about the only way I'll ever have one.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but I like that front bumper better than the US one.. :wave: You have any pictures of the rear of the Jeep ?

Todd
To be honest, the front bumper in the UK is a bit of a pain as is rubs on the 33"s at half lock. I do like how it looks though...

Here's a pic of the rear...

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.