Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your XJ/MJ today?

5M views 94K replies 3K participants last post by  shooptube 
#1 · (Edited)
seriously, one of these threads needs to stay alive in the XJ/MJ section and what better time to get a real one going then now with the creation of the XJ/MJ GD. now, lets keep this going.

for me, all i did today was take pictures of my newly cut front bumper.

picture a few posts down.

#78,021 ·
Currenlty i have just the double shear installed, and it made a world of difference. My adjustable arms, coils, and 1 ton steering are just waiting to go in. But the good news is we started my dads mason dump for the first time in a while last night. So soon enough that should be able to move out of the garage under its own power, and I can move my jeep in for a week or two
Man I can't even tell you what a difference this made! It's like a whole new Jeep! I'll take it for an alignment when I get it back from the shop. I'm going to order some kind of sway bar discos and 1 ton steering as well. Can't wait to see the finished set up. But winter is going by fast and Land Speed season approacheth! The Busa needs paint and tunning the new engine and setting up its suspension. Too many hobbies!

#78,022 ·
Not too bad, if you prep the plastic w/ alcohol pads before sticking the velcro on there. But I do like the idea of additional fasteners. I might have to grab some washers & pop rivet the corners of the velcro just for a little extra hold.

Overall I recommend the cubby bags. :thumbsup:
link to bag seller?

#78,023 ·
#78,024 ·
BlueBadger said:
Man I can't even tell you what a difference this made! It's like a whole new Jeep! I'll take it for an alignment when I get it back from the shop. I'm going to order some kind of sway bar discos and 1 ton steering as well. Can't wait to see the finished set up. But winter is going by fast and Land Speed season approacheth! The Busa needs paint and tunning the new engine and setting up its suspension. Too many hobbies!
Haha i hear you there. I cant wait to get mine setup either. Post some pics of the busa when you get it all tuned up for the season

#78,025 ·
Haha i hear you there. I cant wait to get mine setup either. Post some pics of the busa when you get it all tuned up for the season
Will do my friend. Here's a bit of a tease. This is how she sat before break down. And this is the new paint color. PPG Viper GTS Pearl bule. She'll be pretty enough for show but designed for go.

Attachments

#78,027 ·
#78,028 ·
300cpilot said:
Buy the industrial Velcro. I used it to anchor laptops in a doctors office. It broke all of the laptops when we tried to get them off the counters. Tuff stuff!
I have it, used it for the same thing but on a boat instead of a doctors office.

#78,029 ·
BlueBadger said:
Will do my friend. Here's a bit of a tease. This is how she sat before break down. And this is the new paint color. PPG Viper GTS Pearl bule. She'll be pretty enough for show but designed for go.
Your gonna laugh but i have something painted the same color blue i think. I dont know about the gts, but i know its from a viper, and is in fact pearl blue. Only yours is a tad cooler than mine :rofl:. I will post a pic today if i remember don't have any right now

#78,030 ·
Woke up at 8:00am and worked till 11:30pm replacing my head gasket yesterday. Sounded like crap for a solid 5 minutes afterwards and didn't want to start. Thought I had screwed something up until it stayed running and slowly started improve. Now it runs like a champ! A lot smoother and more power! Real happy I did it now.

'92 Cherokee 4L HO 4x4

#78,039 ·
While you real Off-Road Guys have been messing with your Jeeps, used to be one of you guys but am older now and my four wheeling days are over but it doesn't mean I still won't own a Jeep, I scored something I have been looking for. A Factory Rear Air Deflector for my '00 XJ. Know it does not seem like much but I am one happy camper.