Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
90001 - 90020 of 93756 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Yeah... that's my Jetta. The Jeeps accept the Jetta because they know that little car is the only reason they can be worked on for more than a day at a time haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Good they get along . I just hate it when vehicles start squabbling . ;)

·
Registered
13,806 Posts
Got it home today. It will be a couple weeks before I totally cut into it anyway. Also got the silver Jeep out for a drive. Fired up better than anything else I own. Shame it's gotta sit for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Gimme one of those.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Gimme one of those.
Come take the one next to my Jetta. Soon to be for sale. Price depends on if I put an engine in it or not. Runs and drives, but it's getting noisy.

·
-N7PBJ
1,375 Posts

·
Registered
13,806 Posts
Too bad that Goodwill is such a horrible "pseudo-charity". :thumbdown:
Goodwill isn't a charity, that's a misconception about NPO's. The point of Goodwill is job opportunities and skill building for people who can't get jobs at normal businesses. The mentally handicapped, felons, people on probation, ect.

·
Registered
13,806 Posts
Come take the one next to my Jetta. Soon to be for sale. Price depends on if I put an engine in it or not. Runs and drives, but it's getting noisy.
You had me at take, lost me at sale. :D

In all seriousness though if it was silver or white I'd probably be interested. Waiting on the **** to fix my wheel bearings on my K5 and then I'm probably going to sell it and get a 98-01 in the next few weeks.

·
-N7PBJ
1,375 Posts
Meh. I know a bunch of people that had clothes and furniture in college thanks to goodwill.l, myself included. Shady or not when you're broke any cost of living drop is a boon.
In our neck of the woods, the prices are better at St Vinnie's & Salvation Army than they are at Goodwill, so no point of supporting Goodwill's abuse of their employees.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
In our neck of the woods, the prices are better at St Vinnie's & Salvation Army than they are at Goodwill, so no point of supporting Goodwill's abuse of their employees.
Agreed . We've seen a couple that are outrageous . For a few pennies more , new can be had .
Maybe they're trying to keep up with the wealthy beggars that make huge monies .

·
Registered
13,806 Posts
Shocked I don't know this offhand, but how much difference in room is there in the driver's seat on 97+ versus the older body style? Only 97+ I ever had I flipped and only drove like twice so I don't really remember.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I want to take a quick poll. Just to see what everyone else thinks. Which looks better on your cherokees tires white letters out of black sidewall.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
I like the white letters out but there is a reason I don't. I am good driver. But even I rub a curb once in awhile. If I destroy a letter it will annoy me. Those stupid white markers they sell to try and fix the letter when you do are worthless. Rubbing a black sidewall is easily taken care of to not notice.

·
GIVE IT THE ONION
6,451 Posts
I want to take a quick poll. Just to see what everyone else thinks. Which looks better on your cherokees tires white letters out of black sidewall.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
To me it depends on the Jeep it's self, but I the only tire I would even consider running white out would be bfgs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

90001 - 90020 of 93756 Posts