Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your XJ/MJ today?

4578119 Views 93834 Replies 2569 Participants Last post by  Devil15
seriously, one of these threads needs to stay alive in the XJ/MJ section and what better time to get a real one going then now with the creation of the XJ/MJ GD. now, lets keep this going.

for me, all i did today was take pictures of my newly cut front bumper.

picture a few posts down.
Reactions: rickb54
39981 - 40000 of 93835 Posts

· Banned
15,210 Posts
connor0770 said:
meh we have all been there. You wont sell it.. If you do and want a cheap wheeler get a Toyota. They are stupid cheap to build and i wouldnt think twice about bashing it all to hell.
Ehh, due to the lack of trails here I really want to build up an old car. Something fast, I've been looking at dusters and **** like that.
sorry, not the place :rofl:

· Registered
1,329 Posts
Ehh, due to the lack of trails here I really want to build up an old car. Something fast, I've been looking at dusters and **** like that.
sorry, not the place :rofl:
I miss my last duster. It was the last of 4 that I owned. Moving parts from one to the next as I got into better body's. Had to sell it. Wife was so pissed at me, made me promise I would replace it. Keeping an eye out for a 68 Barracuda Notchback with a Slant Six.

John

· Banned
15,210 Posts
I miss my last duster. It was the last of 4 that I owned. Moving parts from one to the next as I got into better body's. Had to sell it. Wife was so pissed at me, made me promise I would replace it. Keeping an eye out for a 68 Barracuda Notchback with a Slant Six.

John
that sounds BA. me and 8pitcher made this thread for car talk lol feel free to join in.:cheers2::cheers2:

edit; nevermidn, im on a proxy and it doesnt come out right. its in GD.

· Registered
857 Posts
connor0770 said:
meh we have all been there. You wont sell it.. If you do and want a cheap wheeler get a Toyota. They are stupid cheap to build and i wouldnt think twice about bashing it all to hell.
LOL what planet are you living on. Everyone i know with Toyota's ***** about how expensive they are to lift, and how much bumpers and stuff cost.

39981 - 40000 of 93835 Posts