Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
39641 - 39660 of 93850 Posts

· Registered
3,210 Posts
If I cut anything off my jeep, this would be the last post you'd see from me lol. My dad would annihilate me
Ive cut so much off mine its almost become a trend... Weight management 101 for your jeep cherokee. Remove anything and everything that will not weaken the non existent structure bellow (unibody) If it is removed and does weaken the underlying "structure" replace immediately with a full roll cage. :rofl: ( just hating on my jeep a little, its been one of those days) :rofl:

· Registered
2,182 Posts
ibjeepin95 said:
Understandable. I assume you mean your father? My dad used to complain about stuff like that, but never told me I couldn't do things to my Jeep. Now he just complains about the parts and pieces that have been cut or ripped off my Jeep laying around the garage.
I have parts/tools and carpet laying around my garage and house everywhere I hear it at least twice a week and somehow always foget to get rid of it.

As for me today I tried to remove to bolts up from on the leaf springs amd they are NOT coming off I thi k they are seized to the bushings. I'm goin to just cut the pack away slowly tomorrow when I get off to remove them

· Registered
6,321 Posts
Repainted wheels on my limabean haha couldnt deal with the silver/rust combo!

Before:

After:

Flat black and metalic silver on the edge came out pretty good for using rattle cans and playing cards lol just took a wire wheel to the wheels fast to knock the rust off em.

· Registered
6,321 Posts
Your nuts are showing, and one of them is a bit chewed up.;)
I dont think tthose lug nuts had been off in like 10 years, things were dam near impossible to get off they were rusted on! ill get new ones eventually for it lol

· Registered
6,321 Posts
that is cleaver.. Never have seen that.
i forgot where i saw it, but i thought it was an awesome idea! it worked great, were gonna do my GF's jeep next weekend!

· Registered
2,936 Posts
I guess you don't read or have access any kind of news paper ?

Lot cheaper than a couple decks of cards . Of course , now no one will notice the cards are marked ... ;)

I always wondered what folks did with a 51 deck .

39641 - 39660 of 93850 Posts