Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your XJ/MJ today?

4602226 Views 93880 Replies 2569 Participants Last post by  pdcomm
seriously, one of these threads needs to stay alive in the XJ/MJ section and what better time to get a real one going then now with the creation of the XJ/MJ GD. now, lets keep this going.

for me, all i did today was take pictures of my newly cut front bumper.

picture a few posts down.
Reactions: 1
38161 - 38180 of 93881 Posts
IMO the ultimate 30 is with 456 chryo treated gears, wj knuckles, sleeved trussed, gusseted, with chromoly shafts and a good diff cover

I suppose you could throw rcv shafts in
Ok, so you guys remember a few months ago I ran my XJ out of gas under an over pass due to the gauge miss reading in its old age? Well I have no excuse this time and in the same dang place!! But I just wasn't paying attention!! The 14's gauge works great!! And it the same set of over passes its like a dead zone!!
Even flashes really big between a pump sing and words saying stop and get gas dumby!!! Thought you guys would get a kick out of this.
See less See more
Would 31's and a 4.5 lift with cut fenders look dorky? :wave:
Luke95 said:
Go 33's
Here is 2.5 inch suspension an 2 inch body on 32's. I think it looks OK.

John
See less See more
Oops, way wrong thread.
If someone could delete that, I would be greatfull... LOL
The correct images of mine would be...
4.5 inches on 32's.

Still think it looks Ok,
John
See less See more
JohnFM3 said:
Oops, way wrong thread.
If someone could delete that, I would be greatfull... LOL
Yes wrong thread. But it looks great!
The correct images of mine would be...
4.5 inches on 32's.

Still think it looks Ok,
John
I like it! I may go to 32's but I want to save a little money
Im about to sell my kidney to pay for this addiction:rtft:
Got my head ordered about an hour ago. $480 price tag was kinda hard to swallow when I only paid $400 for the Jeep lol
Luke95 said:
I like it! I may go to 32's but I want to save a little money
Im about to sell my kidney to pay for this addiction:rtft:
Let me know how much ya get for the kidney I got 1 to sell as well!
Yes wrong thread. But it looks great!
Hey thanks. It was a project an a half building. An now thinking of parking so I can repair/upgrade some hacks I dont like about it.

John :thumbsup:
i have 6in lift and 29's, and i think it looks silly, but it works. but as a bonus im not breaking stuff all the time, and the locker make its so i can still hang with the bigger rigs
i have 6in lift and 29's, and i think it looks silly, but it works. but as a bonus im not breaking stuff all the time, and the locker make its so i can still hang with the bigger rigs
Need Pixs??? :cheers:
chriskeenan said:
Try 9in on 29's

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car
See less See more
Got my head ordered about an hour ago. $480 price tag was kinda hard to swallow when I only paid $400 for the Jeep lol
It will run like new though. :thumbsup:

Where'd ya order it from?
- LOL ...

Regular Headlights, and all lights with a REFLECTOR (shiny stuff behind the filament) reflect radar straight back to the gun.

It's a better reflector than anything else on a car, or Jeep

...and BTW, even just an extra second to step on the break may keep you from a ticket.
No it's not a stealth bomber in enemy territory. I was just thinking of ways to reduce the risk of having to deal with ********, or those who are 'slow'
Lol. Hate to break it to you, but the whole jeep is a pretty good radar reflector. Headlight reflectors work in the visible and near visible spectrums. If a cheap non-certified radar gun can pick up the speed of a (non-metallic, non reflective) baseball, your jeep will never stand a chance....
Packed it for a good week in the OBX, leaving in the morning, hopefully going to corolla to wheel on the beach sometime. :D

Attachments

See less See more
38161 - 38180 of 93881 Posts