Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
2301 - 2308 of 93851 Posts

· Registered
4,321 Posts
Time for scratch and dent sale . How did the Jeep fair ?

I recall years ago my Dad's car had a bad transmission park pall . I rebuilt the front of the garage after the car was fixed .
Broken windshield and a tiny ball peen hammer size dent in the JCR tube portion of the bumper where she got the work bench. That bench is 1/4" thick 2x3 it's beef Brock the plywood top where it hit and scuffed the paint. The dent is on the passenger side. It's the small blue paint mark. That's it. Bike needs 2 panels repainted. Garage door hah wadded that thing up into a burrito.

Attachments

· Registered
4,321 Posts
Some day ...

200 bucks a quart . Have you learned that you can do almost as well with a whole bunch less ? LOL
No way man. Top shelf PTG Viper GTS Pearl Blue. You ain't getting that cheaper! I've got a grand in painting it the first time! When I paint the Jeep I'll have $200-$300 in it. It just has to be durable and decent looking. The bike is a piece of art my friend!

· Registered
4,321 Posts
Just installed my sway bar disconnect mounts. After 3 years with them In The glove box. I also recently installed the extended brake lines and tested a bit of flex at work with the for lift to measure for bump stops. I've been busy on the girl over the last few months. Glad to be back on here.

Attachments

2301 - 2308 of 93851 Posts