Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 2360 Posts

·
Big Brother
4,077 Posts
wizardPC said:
Got sideways through an intersection (turning left on a green arrow). It was raining and the rear tire being a foot off the rear hatch probably helped. My 2 year old thought it was the greatest thing ever....drivers at the stoplight not so much.
I have done that a few times by accident myself aswell. Once It did it in the winter so I threw it in 4 Hi mid way through and saved it.

·
Big Brother
4,077 Posts
Nice improvement , for sure .
Why is the right lamp aimed lower than the left ? I'd think it better higher . You know for street signs and deer on the shoulder and such . Of course , aimed lower like it is , you get a better look at the ditch just before you drop into it , but ... ;)

I'm just kidding . They aren't all that bad .
Actually I parked half off the slab on my driveway so my whole jeep is un level not the lights. :2thumbsup:

·
Big Brother
4,077 Posts
JohnFM3 said:
Well, so last weekend I was suppose to be installing a Heater Core in a 97 Cherokee. About the time I found I was not able to comfortably remove the passenger air bag with out the risk of it deploying, I decided to drive it down to a Off Road shop I trust an get a professional to finish the job. It sounds like it maybe finished today. :)

Another added bonus, no rust on the firewall from all the time of it leaking during rain storms.
Um just to let you know, you never had to actually remove the airbag from the dash. I changed mine about a month ago.

·
Big Brother
4,077 Posts
JeepsOLot said:
This may sound dumb but what hub caps are on your rims? They remind me of the Ford Crown Vic hubcaps

·
Big Brother
4,077 Posts
Uhh what up Detroit. My least favorite airport to transition through. 2 more days and ill be up there
Haha I am actually below Detroit but I can agree the airport sucks sometimes. Why are you coming to the state of winter and road construction?

1 - 20 of 2360 Posts