Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
203 Posts
washed n wax.. nopefully this week i install and mount up my cb...how many of you guys use the weather channels on your cbs? Not sure if i wanna get one with the channels or go without and found more crappy patch jobs the p.o did.:eek: I wish i had my own welder

· Registered
203 Posts
removed my lower molding today.. the molding took the paint off the passenger side door and bare metal is showing:eek: what grit sandpaper did some of you use to remove the paint? also spray can bedliner or roll on with brush?

· Registered
203 Posts
Yepp the mirrors are a direct bolt on. i got my set from my local yard that a friend from school runs ( his grandpa owns it) he gave me the set for free but the driver side was missing the glass. Love the look of the newer style mirrors, and one of my favorite upgrades.

· Registered
203 Posts
A lil late i know but pics from the weekend when i hurcalined it..turned out ok for the fist time. Did 2 coats with plenty of left over to do a 3rd, which i prob should of but oh well. Think it cost me bout $60 overall. For those of you wondering about the newer mirrors, there on and yes they did bolt right up

Attachments

· Registered
203 Posts
Havnt been able to do too much, got a new 2nd job and put 560 miles on it just last week alone but im buying some chrome rims (look like mickey T classics but different brand) for the xj this week..although to be honest not sure if i wanna get rid of the black rims for chrome esp since i love the look of white on black rims and now my lower half is black... hmm :shhh:

· Registered
203 Posts
i didnt do much besides some light wheeling and went to buy a 94 yj 4cly auto (plan on swapping a 5speed and 4.10 axels) with a 2" body lift. needs some work but somebody had already patched 3 out of the 4 frame rails and patched the tub all decently done and not redneck hillbilly built. Best part of all i bought it with no doors,no top,no tailgate for under $1,000 which isnt bad since even the rotted ones still go for 600-750$ in my area plus wranglers go quick if i decide to sell. Which one is gonna be the wheeler? hmmm:shhh:

· Registered
203 Posts
Where to start? well i took the ex gf out to the fair and enjoyed riding the rides ( which i never did before cause i was a puss and didnt want too) but i took a chance and rode some rides which was fun and won her a lil mini pic thing she wanted, so what happend next? Next thing shes telling me how shes been seeing somebody and how she doesnt kno if she wants to be with me etc etc :mad: Really? Such bs ive known and been off and on with her since like 5th grade but whatever, she also told me how it was too late for us blah blah but its ok i threw her stupid lil pic thing out of the jeep doing 60+ down the road and laughed when it hit the ground lol

· Registered
203 Posts
This is JeepForum, not complain about my ex girlfriend forum.
hmm is it now? then what are you doing posting pics of you and your bros in shorts a man should never ever wear?? I'm sorry if i figured others had a problematic ex still their life..But onto the jeep related, talked to a guy with a 98, 5"5 lift he said hed trade me for my 96 but i have to throw $1,000 on with my 96.. Not real sure if its worth 1000...

Attachments

· Registered
203 Posts
Had a guy come look at it, thinking bout selling it but im pretty sure hes right around the $1500 without my roof rack. Jumped on cl and my local 4x4 boards to find that there isnt much to replace it with thats half decent. Most cherokees in my area are whooped and have well over 210xxx miles and are asking in the $3000 range. People are crazy! But i did get a compliment from a guy with a rubi who said my xj was nice lol

1 - 20 of 44 Posts