Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 417 Posts

·
GIVE IT THE ONION
6,451 Posts
Hey, did you get this done? I need to install my Edelbrock shorty header that's been sitting in the box in my garage for the past few months. Any tips, tricks, or advice with this since you just knocked it out?
It was was pretty straight forward! I did it with just hand tools. Air tools would of been nice but owell! one tip is take off your your eletric fan it makes taking off the ps pump way easyer! I would also recomend you pick up some orings for the injecters I had a couple of them break when takeing the fuel rail off but no big deal! just take your time and good luck!

·
GIVE IT THE ONION
6,451 Posts
that's what I'm looking for. They fit decent? Any better pics of them?

what were the noticeable differences? How is it "running great"? I am thinking some of my rough running may be due to a crack in my header. If it is I'll stop putting off installing my new one.
I used to have a slight miss and now it gone! I don't think the o2 senser was reading everything right cause of the leak! I put it off for a month and a half I wish I would of just done it and got it over with earlyer! it worth the trouble!

·
GIVE IT THE ONION
6,451 Posts
scored a stock jeep metal gas skid and some longer than stock rear bump stops from the local pull a part for 7 bucks! Not to shabby huh!

·
GIVE IT THE ONION
6,451 Posts
Went to the local pull a part to strart getting the zj rear brake stuff together to do the dics swap on my new 29 spline 8.25 before I install it!

·
GIVE IT THE ONION
6,451 Posts
installed a cowl intake! fun stuff and also discoverd that my power steering pump is leaking fluid looks like I know were my next month's extra money is going!

1 - 20 of 417 Posts