Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your XJ/MJ today?

4578161 Views 93834 Replies 2569 Participants Last post by  Devil15
seriously, one of these threads needs to stay alive in the XJ/MJ section and what better time to get a real one going then now with the creation of the XJ/MJ GD. now, lets keep this going.

for me, all i did today was take pictures of my newly cut front bumper.

picture a few posts down.
Reactions: rickb54
1 - 20 of 1702 Posts

· Registered
17,175 Posts
Finally got it back from my mechanic.

Washed the exterior.
Vaccumed it out.
pulled the seats and floor mats out and cleaned em as well as the carpeting
removed the ****ty press on wal-mart tint (windows are open in the pic)

· Registered
17,175 Posts
yesterday - air freshener (inside smells awesome now) and a new big *** vinyl slayer sticker for my hatch window

today - replacing the upper radiator hose that decided to have a hole bust in it last night and spray coolant all over everything under the hood and massively overheat and flood the street with smoke

· Registered
17,175 Posts
Went to the junkyard to get black bumpers and fender flairs and got there and realized i left the sawzall at home. Managed to pick up a CB radio for $3 though haha.

Washed it. Only cuz the it was a self wash and i wanted to blast all the crap off from where i removed the door molding, figured I'd wash it since I'd already payed for the water.

Replaced the switch 12v wire for my stereo, installed new speakers, amp and sub.

· Registered
17,175 Posts
got new headlight bulbs (silver stars), stock ones are killing me.
and got some black spray paint, gonna paint the bumpers tomorrow.
also put my amp/sub and speaker bar back in the back on some plywood.

· Registered
17,175 Posts
Finished removing the trim gunk off one of my doors and put on kryon non skid lining. Debating whether or not to do the whole Jeep. It actually looks really good, surprisingly. I figure it won't be any worse than taking it to Maaco lol.

Almost Done with the Passenger Side

· Registered
17,175 Posts
Story please!
Smashed the windsheild hitting a fallen tree during an ice storm!!! Gotta love the northeast! Hopefully getting it fixed tomorrow... Thank god I got the glass insurance!!! next time I wont use my XJ as a battering ram. ( An xterra turned around because of the tree across the road, I had to show them up by proceeding to drive right through it... :drool: brilliant right?
there ya go

· Registered
17,175 Posts
Pulled out of my driveway and backed in so the driver side would be in the sun for when I finish lining that side later today. Or tomorrow is it stays cold as hell out.

· Registered
17,175 Posts
Finished lining the sides.

Doing the bumpers tomorrow.

Installed some wally world fog lights. Gonna do the wiring tomorrow. Pics suck, sun was dead behind the Jeep when I took these.

1 - 20 of 1702 Posts