Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
8421 - 8437 of 8437 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey everyone. I have most basic knowledge about mechanics and try to do all of the work myself. I am beginning to start working on my jeep more in depth and looking for anyone in Michigan (especially around the grand rapids area) willing to help a fellow jeeper learn more.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
95ZJundertaking said:
Hey everyone. I have most basic knowledge about mechanics and try to do all of the work myself. I am beginning to start working on my jeep more in depth and looking for anyone in Michigan (especially around the grand rapids area) willing to help a fellow jeeper learn more.
You're only about a hour from me. I'm in three rivers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in Holland

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
tried to personally message you but I think your inbox is full. Wondering if you possibly wanted to talk or possibly get together some time so I could pick your brain. Looked at your page too. Love the rebuild

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Good for you man! Where I Florida?

We were in Englewood when Irma rolled in, had to leave a few days early.

I dove deep into infrastructure and landed a security role at a financial institution last year. Like a fire hose, everyday, all day. I graduate with that BS I started all those years ago this spring.

Looking to get more into bash & python shortly.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
North Port. My girl is working in Englewood.

We had a front row seat to Irma. :laugh: We had no power or water for a week. Good times.

PS - Next time you are in the neighborhood, hit me up. Beers are on me.

8421 - 8437 of 8437 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.