Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
8381 - 8400 of 8437 Posts

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Then this happened yesterday. Just got it out of storage.

Coolant on the ground. Apparently draining though the drain on the radiator also gets most of the coolant out of the engine too. After I got it cooled down, I poured almost a full gallon back in.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
I will still be going just in my car with wife and bringing the kids. I want to meet some more jeepers and see the rigs. See you there.
Sweet. Flag me down if you see me. We are staying at the straits state park. Four or five other jeeps over here and that's it.

We are going to head over to the meet up at darrows after lunch.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Yeah, after I edit out my GF talking. A lot of it is just bouncing around on the trails. Should I edit it and stitch it together with the least boring stuff into one video? Or just toss them all out there?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yeah, after I edit out my GF talking. A lot of it is just bouncing around on the trails. Should I edit it and stitch it together with the least boring stuff into one video? Or just toss them all out there?
depends on the amount of work you want to do. Also do you care about all the d%#$%)^&~$& bags that will talk **** in the comments.

·
3,356 Posts
Nice video!
Thanks for uploading it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
My jeep WAS done but a ticking showed up on ride home so she is back at the shop. Hopefully just a loose valve we will see. I will say that for the 20 miles I had her she was a monster. They took 21 thousanths off the head, new lifters, valves, and springs. It really wants to go fast at this point but I'm not taking any chances after my last idiot move. Funny enough he was putting it back together the day of the jeep blessing. So we wait.......

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well...... my oil filter looks like a metal milkshake. Motor is getting pulled. Suggestions as to what I should do for a stroker motor while motor is pulled to add more torque and more ponnies. KY isn't strong enough at this point but I want my jeep back. Any thoughts for lower end?

8381 - 8400 of 8437 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.