118041 - 118060 of 118062 Posts

·
Disturbed Jeepaholic
41,981 Posts
Dang!
Mine was 53!!!
Mexican made as well
Dip stick smells like tequila!
I ordered one for $55 and cancelled the order before it shipped, when I came across the cheaper one.
p.s. I can't smell, so I don't know what mine smells like. I might taste it though.:p

Reactions: DANO602

·
Registered
2003 wrangler
7,806 Posts
that way better than when people screw them in to their bumper or body panels, like they do here in south texas

Reactions: HandOverFist

·
Registered
70 Posts
that way better than when people screw them in to their bumper or body panels, like they do here in south texas
Yes, it was going to be near impossible to permanently mount anything on the back and not interfere with the tailgate use. I like being able to quickly detach it when not being used...not like its a fashion statement at all lol.

·
Registered
1998 Wrangler TJ
138 Posts
I ordered one for $55 and cancelled the order before it shipped, when I came across the cheaper one.
p.s. I can't smell, so I don't know what mine smells like. I might taste it though.:p
Hey Boogie…my sender has a thread compound applied but it’s rather dried up. Suggestions ? Teflon tape maybe? What do you think?

·
Disturbed Jeepaholic
41,981 Posts
Hey Boogie…my sender has a thread compound applied but it’s rather dried up. Suggestions ? Teflon tape maybe? What do you think?
I would use theTeflon tape to make sure it seals good.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Today I kicked around the idea of mounting my spare 33 on the back of the TJ…. Even tho I’m on 36’s. I guess it would be better than no spare. Then again that hasn’t bit me in the *** yet, And it’s been years.

Maybe I’ll rig up something to sport the Jerry cans when I’m not using them for camping.

hmmm…..

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2003 wrangler
7,806 Posts
Picked up a rear bumper so the jeep will finally have one

Plant Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tree

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
1998 Wrangler TJ
138 Posts
Installed the second oil pressure sending unit!
The Mopar (mex) part shows me a needle reading of 60lbs and almost pegs itself accelerated. Previously, the last sensor danced around 40 lbs and fluctuated between 10-40 all the time, but never read over 60.
If this one don’t make me happy I’ll have to go mechanical

·
Disturbed Jeepaholic
41,981 Posts
Installed the second oil pressure sending unit!
The Mopar (mex) part shows me a needle reading of 60lbs and almost pegs itself accelerated. Previously, the last sensor danced around 40 lbs and fluctuated between 10-40 all the time, but never read over 60.
If this one don’t make me happy I’ll have to go mechanical
FWIW, the oil pressure gauge in a 98' moves like an rpm needle. Idle is around 13 psi and it increases with rpms. Anything to around 75-80 under heavy acceleration is normal. The gauge itself isn't that accurate. My 03' has a dummy gauge and stays slightly over midway all the time. Until it went bad recently and set off alarms and check gauges lights.

·
Registered
2003 wrangler
7,806 Posts
Pur on the rear bumper and started putting flat fenders on. I guess when the jeep got rolled. It messed something up because the fenders don't align at all. I am having to use a jack to push the stuff close enough to out bolts in holes and use a long punch to wiggle panels near enough to attempt to get the bolts even in the holes

·
Registered
2003 wrangler
7,806 Posts
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

The body line was closer at the top then the bottom of the fender to cab
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Reactions: blubaru2002

·
Disturbed Jeepaholic
41,981 Posts
Reactions: superj

·
I Like to Camp
8,459 Posts
Parked next to a cool LJ today. It's getting rare to see TJ/LJs around my area anymore as they're getting rusted out.

Reactions: superj
118041 - 118060 of 118062 Posts