Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
41 - 60 of 29034 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Bolted in my M.O.R.E. bombproof motor mounts for my new(rebuilt from 82 cherokee) 360 waiting to go in. I hope to rent a engine lift no later than this coming weekend and drop it in. Just finished painting my frame yesterday. 2 coats Por15 and 2 coats Por Chassiscoat. Finally headed the right direction with this build.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nothing Today. but sunday I rewired my Electric fan, lights, and installing new 33's Baja Claws. Next sunday or the following sat. doing a SOA, new gears front and rear... then in April, installed Revolver Shackles

afterthat.... I dunno Locker soon I hope.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Changed the oil and filter on Saturday, installed the new fender flares yesterday, installed new clock and tach today. Tomorrow I'm going to install the new stainless steel brake lines UPS brought me and put on new tie rod ends. I still have new front brake pads, front wheel seals, speedometer cluster, volt meter, stock type oil pressure gauge, rear shackle hangers (waiting for the bolt out's to arrive), steering stabilizer, stainless steel dash knobs, body mount bushings and some new front parking lights (need help for some, hands got trashed in the Marines).

·
Registered
136 Posts
Pulled the spent 304 out and ordered a new one from S&S on moday. should be in by the middle of next week with a 270 cam installed. Pulled all the parts of the engine and started cleaning and painting what could be salvaged. Order new fuel pump, brakes all around, headers, clutch linage and fork boot. Trying to find a hei but all i can find is on ebay and they tell me my account has been "comprimised" and so that's not working. Replaced the rear diff seal and filled back up. Going to AAP to get all essential fuids for the engine drop-in. Oh yea. I'll spend the next few days fixing the front grill that got crushed when my engine hoist decided to fail in the process of lifting the engine out. The new one will go in with the grill removed!!!

·
Vulcan FTW
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
It's 70 degrees out today....taking off the top and changing the oil....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Put a new aluminum valve cover and weber carb. Also climbed under the dash to clean up the wiring the previous owner butchered. Waiting on a wiper motor and linkage kit, windshield frame, wiper motor switch, heater blower switch and some instrument panel lights......will write back when I install.........

·
Registered
398 Posts
Picked up the new winch today but they were out of mounting plates. Crap! I did look at a 74 CJ5 and a 81 CJ5 to be possible projects.(Like I'm really done with my CJ7).

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
litterally just stepped in the front door after finishing up figuring out what the hell my front end locking up problem was (see front axle fix coming up). but you know what i can probally tear down a front end, both sides, in less then 30 minutes. now putting it back together is another story!

·
Registered
38 Posts
left it sitting in garage again cause the damn UPS guy still hasn't delivered my parts :rolleyes:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Wanted to shoot it because it wouldn't start after shutting it off.

See new thread.

41 - 60 of 29034 Posts