·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Took a pic of it

Attachments

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Made an attempt at resealing my passenger rear wheel seal with put replacing the seal or cutting off the bearings , I used the permatex 1 minute gasket . I got all the rtv off where I wanted to reseal , wiped it down with brake cleaner reassembled everything including brake lines and did a 1 man brake bleed . Only thing that sucks is it could be 5 minutes of driving and it leaks or a week or a couple months. We’ll see. Here s a picture of my brakes to prove I was in there . Now for the test drive. Will report back .

update so far so good . I got it up to temp drive it for about10-15 miles. Don’t see anything seeping

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
Picked up some new to me axles. Dana 44 rear and a 30 that is already locked. I also got a spartan locker for the rear to install. The 4.56 gears will go well with my 35s. My Scrambler will be a decent crawler this summer.

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Repositioned my finicky oil & volt light socket uhgainz. Also touched up the spray paint under on the underside of my tub. It ain’t pretty but it’s dry and clean

Attachments

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Sold a drivers fender and a windshield glass seal and strap less bikini top.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Took Gramps out finally, after changing out the "Weber wanna be" Solex carb with a 1966 year 2100 Motorcraft, to see how it would perform on trails.
Holy Moly what a difference. Felt like just changing the carb doubled the horsepower, and glad to report, no problems at all at any angle or demand. Hit some mud holes too, with no issues.

Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Gas Auto part

Mongo228 took Klooge out with us, to see how he would perform with new Lockers and 2150 carb, vs the FI that was not working properly. Performed as designed, nice smooth lockup/disengage, and carb was smooth running.

Reactions: John Strenk

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Do not see royalty with that stuck......can still see the tires :)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
John, if you get yourself out, you were never stuck.....just delayed!
Stuck only comes into play when someone else needs to pull you out :)

Reactions: John Strenk

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Engage lockers and proceed

28221 - 28240 of 28619 Posts