Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1)Hood vents : complete , need paint , Slate
2)5.9 arm rest and full console with rubber cup holder : Mint
3)Leather wrapped shifter / e'brake / t-case handles with woodgrain bezel (combo or separate price) No signs of wear
4)Mints 5.9 door panels , all 4 , not a mark
5)Mint seats , front and rear , I mean mint too , these are sweet .
6)46RE w/100k
7)5.9 temp sensors and relays

Buying some parts , wondering what things are worth , opinions ?

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
1) As long as the screw mounts aren't broken, I'd say 125-150
2) 55.
3) 60+
4) 175+
5) 250
6) 250-300 (If it has been treated properly and has had fluid/filter changes, it should be okay. Mine was toast at 217k
7) The sensors don't last THAT long, so if they're good, maybe 65 with relays.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
nothing you should just send them to me :D If your selling im interested in the woodgrain bezel and shifter handle, and possibly the hood vents

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good to hear . I got the whole package for $500 . I just have to go back tomorrow and get the interior . The rest I got today . I wasn't gonna get the interior but the seats and door panels don't have a mark , even nicer than mine .
I get the dash , switches , sunroof hardware , sound bar , stereo , and what ever else I can scoop for that deal .
Doubt I'm gonna sell anything , nice parts are hard to find and the hood vents , those might fit my MJ , lol .

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
are these prices a regional thing?

I got an extra center counsel and 249 with mine? don't want and need to off ...
I think ebay will be your best option if your selling 5.9 parts . The shifter bezel and console lid are the only thing 5.9 specific . The 249 is a boat anchor , but , list it locally , ya never know .

·
Registered
844 Posts
nothing you should just send them to me :D If your selling im interested in the woodgrain bezel and shifter handle, and possibly the hood vents
I have the hoodvents and woodgrain shift bezel that i'll sell. I pulled them out of a 5.9 a week and a half ago, I just havent had time to list anything. If you are interested let me know. I'm keeping the leather shift handles though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts