Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Welcome MetalCloak!

8822 Views 23 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  BHaner
We would like to welcome MetalCloak as our newest supporting vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their site: www.metalcloak.com/
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Vendor
870 Posts
Thank you. Having been a vendor on here since 2009, it is great to take it to the next level, including being the first vendor to do a private forum. :wolverine:

· Registered
464 Posts
Love my front fenders. Get lots of questions and complements.
Need to do the rear next when the money comes around.

· Registered
93 Posts
matsonian said:
Thank you. Having been a vendor on here since 2009, it is great to take it to the next level, including being the first vendor to do a private forum. :wolverine:
I cant wait to get me some overlined metal cloaks once i get off deployment!

· Premium Member
12,778 Posts
Welcome back, nice to see you have your own section.

I love my Overlines and will contribute to the pictures posting.....

· Registered
18 Posts
I just got my Overline fenders on last weekend (GameChanger goes on starting tomorrow. Pic's to follow shortly!)... I'm totally blown away by the quality of MetalCloak products and their awesome customer service. These guys REALLY know what they're doing and the products are SOOOO worth the <slightly> higher price tag! I just wish I'd come across them before I had bought my bumpers! MetalCloak...Ya'll Rock!!

· Vendor
870 Posts
I just got my Overline fenders on last weekend (GameChanger goes on starting tomorrow. Pic's to follow shortly!)... I'm totally blown away by the quality of MetalCloak products and their awesome customer service. These guys REALLY know what they're doing and the products are SOOOO worth the <slightly> higher price tag! I just wish I'd come across them before I had bought my bumpers! MetalCloak...Ya'll Rock!!
Thank you. Our hard-working team appreciates the kudos. :cheers2:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.