Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
61 - 80 of 87 Posts

· Registered
126 Posts
Hi, brothers Iam XJstump I was raised in 1998 in Ohio 550. I just located the site, good to find other brothers haveing fun also , Iam still working on my xj, it was a farm jeep when I got it and needs alot of TLC and some upgrades.

· Premium Member
4,900 Posts
Douglas County AF&AM No. 153
Raised in Wasatch Lodge No. 1 in Utah in 1972
Member of El Jebel Shrine Jeep Patrol in Denver CO and
RR 4-Wheelers in Moab UT

· Registered
2,209 Posts
Hello Brothers, I am Ryan. Just went through my EA degree last month and am currently working on my catechism. Temple Terrace Lodge #330.

· Registered
2,724 Posts
Hey, Names Terry. Sons of Light Lodge #77, Arifjan, Kuwait. Raised from a dead level to a living perpendicular, 2008.

· Registered
378 Posts
My name is Will Heili and I've been a Mason now for 15 years. I belong to Arcadia Lodge #1138 in Lansing Illinois.

· Registered
2,209 Posts
Just wanted to post up. I was rasied to the degree of MM last Thursday. It feels good to have all that hard work pay off. Now just need to prove my proficiency. I plan on reviewing the EA and FC degrees as well, so I can get my Silver Card around the same time I get my apron.

· Registered
33 Posts
Hello Brothers, New to the forum and bought my first Jeep Monday. Looking foward to added camraderie and brothers pointing me towards the Jeep light. (lol) Raised in 2007, Round Lodge #270 South Carolina, York Rite and Knight's Templar as of 2010.

· Registered
33 Posts
Hey Brethern

Been lurking and occasionally posting in "Ask a Freemason anything" thread.

Been in the Craft since 2006 and been playing around with Jeeps since long before that.

Currently driving a 2011 Grand Cherokee and Master of Gander Lodge #16 in Gander, Newfoundland.

Thought it was time I joined the group.

· Registered
252 Posts
Hello Brethren, I was raised only a few months ago and am a member of #1060 in Eureka Tx. I really haven't gotten to go to lodge since that day. I work offshore and the schedule will allow me to attend for a few months and then not for a few months. I'd like to join to try and get some of that camaraderie that I am missing out on. This was a great idea. I am currently in a 2012 JKU Black.

· Registered
183 Posts
Hello Brethren,
Initiated 10 years ago and was just installed as Worshipful Master of North West Lodge No. 271 A.F.A.M. Chicago, IL 1 month ago today!

· Registered
517 Posts
Hello brothers, I was raised in 2010 and began my Scottish Rite Journey last year!

61 - 80 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.