21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Price $400
Pros bolt on performance and reliability
Cons price
Recommended yes

Comments: i love this carb, this is the best thing ive ever done to my cj. i thought about going the MC2100 carb route witch is cheaper but i didnt want to have to do a bunch of mods and fab to make it work. this was ready to go out of the box.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Price $398
Pros This thing made me love my 232 engine, great power increase, very very efficient for stock intake manifolds
Cons MPG too low with my 33" tires
Recommended yes

Comments: For my 232 with stock intake manifold, great performance, some issues on fitting the carb on stock manifold, but worth the time and money spent. I can now spin my tires for 2 full seconds.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Price $200
Pros It's a Weber!!
Cons None so far.
Recommended yes

Comments: WAY better response off the line. Best thing I've done to the Jeep.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Price $199
Pros Easy to install and tune.
Cons Air/fuel mixture screw will strip out easily.
Recommended yes

Comments: Had this carb on it when I got the jeep but it wasn't running. Got it running and went to tune it according to directions and the air fuel mixture screw came out due to being stripped. Ended up getting another carb to put on it worked like a charm.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Price $5
Pros Not the Carter & Less useless crap in the engine bay
Cons Pulling it apart to change out the Jets during set-up.
Recommended yes

Comments: Purchase an Air/Fuel ratio gauge to tell you whether your carb is running Rich or Lean!!! Read all you can & Good Luck!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.