61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Price $285
Pros great quality, recovery points, easily accepts winch
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: Great bumper that provides recovery point and easily recieves a winch and winch hoop

·
Registered
751 Posts
Price $550
Pros Looks Great! Ultra Strong.! I added the grill guard and winch plate.
Cons Expensive winch plate required to be able to mount the grille guard.
Recommended yes

Comments: Easy installation. Solid construction. Excellent finish. You can add 2 d-ring shackles.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Price $200
Pros looks good, good strength
Cons surface rust after a while. nothing a rattle can cant fix though
Recommended yes

Comments: Bought this bumper to mount my winch on. Right after I put it on I flipped the jeep on the uphill side then rolled into the front. Dented my hood but the bumper didnt flinch. They are super strong. Would definately recommend.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Price $249.95
Pros Heavy duty
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Awesome looking and strong bumper. Easy to install. Allows for d-rings. Accommodates Jeep Tomb Raider grill guard.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Price $175
Pros looks good, better departure angles
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: i haven't used it much as i just recently put it on as a replacement to my old broken one, but it seems sturdy and allows for future upgrades such as a winch or a bull bar

·
Registered
199 Posts
Price $365
Pros great bumper, heavy duty, with plate and gaurd
Cons wish it was sealed off rather than scooping everything tires throw into it
Recommended yes

Comments: Great bumper, heavy duty, hit anything at slow speed, protects the whole front end of jeep

·
Registered
194 Posts
Price $200
Pros Looks good, protects fenders
Cons ends are not capped
Recommended yes

Comments: This bumper has served me well since a got about a year ago. I got the winch plate with it and it has held the winch great. The d ring tabs are also helpful for recovery. I wish the end of the bumper was capped in the back but it is not so it lets mud, rocks, and sand pile up back there.(behind the W) Besides this, the bumper has been a great addition to my jeep.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Price $0.01
Rating 4
Pros Sturdy.
Cons Paint.
Recommended yes

Comments: My only complaint is that the coating/paint started to flake off after about 5 years. For a product of this price and supposed quality, I would not expect that.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Price $1300
Pros Solid
Cons Heavy
Recommended yes

Comments: Good place to mount the winch could also mount it inside with some costom fabbing. Big solid bars good for hanging things on and protecting the nose of you hood. Blocks the high beams some so aftermarket lights are suggested.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Price $300
Pros D ring shacke mounts are nice. looks great very sturdy.
Cons Price
Recommended yes

Comments: It looks really good with all the other warn armor. I have used it to get winched and pulled out never had any problems with it.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Price $1
Pros Solid
Cons nil
Recommended yes

Comments: Best I can ever think of. I have both front & rear.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Price $324
Pros Great quality and awesome looks
Cons just installed 10 minutes ago... don't have any yet.
Recommended yes

Comments: This is an awesome product from a reputable company and was very easy to install. It brought better approach angles and a "meaner" look I was looking for from a bumper. Bull bar and winch will definitely be following this install in the future.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Price $499
Pros Great product
Cons Great product
Recommended yes

Comments: Great product Great product Great product Great product

61 - 80 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.