Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an ‘87 4 cylinder. Does anyone have a schematic for vacuum lines? While pulling my engine of bunch came disconnected. Wanted to make sure I replace them correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
I would junk what vacuum lines you can if you're already missing some. For instance, the 4wd transfer case sensor can be deleted, along with a CAD delete for the front axle. That's a boat load of problematic line right there.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would junk what vacuum lines you can if you're already missing some. For instance, the 4wd transfer case sensor can be deleted, along with a CAD delete for the front axle. That's a boat load of problematic line right there.
Deleting the CAD requires a whole bunch of other stuff. I’ve never had any problems with it. I’m just replacing lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Think Outside the Catalog
9,732 Posts
Deleting the CAD requires a whole bunch of other stuff. I’ve never had any problems with it. I’m just replacing lines.
I wish I could help you more, not familiar with an '87, but you are right, just fix the problem. The CAD works well if the vacuum system is right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts